When You Break Up/When He Cheats

Slenderman:
What has it been? A week since Slender went on that "mission", as he called it? You couldn't remember, but you did remember that you were lonely and bored. You laid on your bed and stared at your phone. Your friends were sending you messages after messages asking if you want to do something. You didn't want to do anything with any of them at the moment so you chose not to respond which did give you a few entertaining responses from not replying.

Smiling you shake your head as you turned off the device and stand up. "Mom" you said as you entered the kitchen, causing your mother to hum as she looked away from the stove were she was cooking.

"Yes?" she questioned.

"I'm going for a walk, is that alright with you?" you asked, watching as she hummed in response.

"Sure, just be sure to be back in time for dinner" she said as she turned away. Nodding you headed you went out the back door and towards the trail that lead through the woods. You walked down the trail with a slight skip in your step before stopping as you heard a low giggle from nearby. At first it confused you as not many people liked to hang around this part of the woods do to how easy it is to get lost if you wander off the path. When you heard the giggle once again, you almost blushed as you realized that it was probably two lovebirds having some fun.

'Slender's not going to be happy to hear about this once he gets back. I better to tell them to knock it off' you thought, remembering how your boyfriend disliked when people did indecent things in his woods. Following the sound of the giggling (which you determined was coming from a woman) you ended up trailing off the path and pushing through some bushes. Only to enter a clearing and see something you didn't expect to see. At first you were confused as you looked at the scene before you. A busty woman who was giggling at your boyfriend, who was suppose to be away for a few more days, who was kissing her neck with his ripped mouth.

"What the hell!" you suddenly exclaimed as you finally processed what was happening. The two flinched. Slender backing away from the woman.

"[Your Name], it's n-not what it l-looks like" Slender said nervously as he held his hands up. You narrowed your eyes, not having any of it as you straightened yourself out and took in a deep breath.

"Bullshit! If you didn't want to be together anymore then you should have just said so!" you sneered as you turned your back to him. Tears already starting to well up in your eyes. "I don't want to see you ever again, we're through!" you growled lowly as you made your way back home with tears rolling down your cheeks.

Jeff the Killer:
If someone would have asked you a week ago if your boyfriend was faithful, you would have told them yes. If they asked you now, you would have bitterly laughed in their face. He was acting strange, you were worried and ended up following him to find out what was wrong. Turns out that wasn't the best thing you could have done as you discovered there was another woman. It left a bitter taste in your mouth as you watched the two flirt with one another and share kisses while they made their way to the movie theater.

They stopped when something hit the back of Jeff's head, as he looked back to snap at the culprit he paled even more then he already was when he saw you standing there. Tears in your narrowed eyes as you threw a rock in the air and caught it. Looking ready to throw it, it seemed. "[Your Name], hey" Jeff said, ducking when you threw the rock.

"Hey, came to deliver a message, would you like to hear it now or now?" you growled, not giving him any other choice.

"Now" he lowly mumbled as he looked down guiltily.

"Don't come near me or my house anymore unless you want salt and lemon juice poured onto those lidless eyes of yours. We're through!" you sneered before turning on your heel and stomping back home.