XV

// trigger warnings : swearing, suicide attempt ( sorry ) 

also lAST CHAPTER IN THIS SERIES oHmYgOD but there's gonna be some more author's notes in like chapters and everything okayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokayokya

enjoy (-: alSO HAPPY HOliDAys

153007

03:05

As the days of this month grew slower and slower as the day progresses, I grew more lonely. Recently, Connor has been travelling. He's been travelling a lot. He returned to Australia on the 16th of May. His last day was on the 14th of May, which was the day we last spoke to each other. It was his last day living here in California, I think. He told me during last period that his mum called him telling him that it was his last day. It was just so sudden.

Right now, I was sat in my room, rocking quietly in the corner. Everyone in the house were asleep but me. No one could hear anything considering they were sleeping and dreaming of the good things that probably will soon happen to them. For me, I was in my room slowly killing myself because of this loneliness from everything. My friends were gone, Tyler was gone... Everything that I need. Except my family.

I'd applied to a university just the other day. My parents said that I should go to a university or a music school because they think I'll just continue living without a care in the world that my best friend and also boyfriend was gone. But nope.

I was planning on killing myself just now. I wrote a note to my family that I was already dead and that I was sorry for bringing disaster to my family. I was doing this because I was lonely. Yes, I had family and everything, but I was lonely. They were treating me like a child and they're giving me no privacy. It's like I'm an animal who needs special needs.

The water in the tub was running. It was loud, but it didn't matter. I told my parents that I was probably going to bed late because I needed to do some more things for applying to this university. The thing is, I never really started on the application because I knew I wasn't going to be alive when university starts in August.

I sat down, rethinking my life choices and wondering if it's a good idea to drown. What's good about it is that it's quiet and all I'll just do is suffocate. I can't make any noises or anything since I won't make myself struggle to get out of the water. If I do, then why would I attempt this in the first place?

Before I entered the water, though, I decided to call Connor to see if he's awake. In Australia, it's the afternoon right now so Connor would be awake and everything.

I get on Skype and see that Connor's Skype says that he's online. I felt a tear run down my cheek.

I look at his profile picture and see a selfie that he took of us. I looked so happy with him. I look at my profile picture and see a selfie with Tyler. I felt sad now because he had a picture of me with him in his profile icon while I just had a picture of me with a now dead person.

I decided to message Connor.

troyesivan18: are you awake?

There was no reply after that. I frown at the screen and set my computer to the side, until I hear the Skype message beep. I quickly look at my computer and see Connor's message. I smile at the numerous amount of messages he quickly sent me just now.

connorfranta: yes it's the afternoon you bean

connorfranta: isn't it like the middle of the night for you

connorfranta: why are you awake right now?

troyesivan18: i just missed you that's all