Engie x Reader

You and Engie have been friends for some time. You loved the way he was tough, but he had a soft side too. He was so adorable with that little teddy of his. You were also the only person who got to see his beautiful baby blue eyes! He was so kind and caring and always put himself first. Ah, he was.... perfect! Except you thought he couldn't get any better, but you were wrong...

"Sup" You said walking into Engie's room. "The ceiling" He said a little grumpy. "Hey, you okay?" You walked up to him and patted his back. "Yes, Im fine, just tired from working on something..." He continued to work on whatever he was doing. "So tomorrow is Cease Fire day... wanna hang out then?"(Dunno if I spelled it right o_o) "Sorry darlin', I can't Im still way too busy" He sounded a bit sad now. Your happy, energetic feeling turned into a dark, gloom, feeling. "Oh, o-okay" You dragged your feet while walking out to your room.

"Yo, Y/N!" You heard Scout call from behind you. "What do you want" You asked. "Well- Wait, wait , wait" You looked confused at him. "Yes?" you raised an eyebrow. "Whya' sad?" It was nice that he cared. "N-nothing, its nothing" You lied. "Ya sure?" "Im sure..." You gave him a fake smile. "Ok.... then, I was wondering if you wanna hang out with me tomorrow at Crease Fire day?" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

You started to think about what Engie did, You wanted to make him jealous, but at the same time you didn't. UGH! You cursed under your breathe and turned back to Scout. "Sure, I'll go with you..." You gave him a small real smile. "Aww thanks Y/N!" He smiled widely. "Ya not gonna regret dis!" He ran off while laughing happily. You smiled. A real smile, but soon that smile turned into a frown the second you saw Engie exit out of his room. 

He walked past you. "Y/N" "Engie" "Hudda!" Engie stopped in his tracks and turned around. You started to snicker a bit. "Hudda hmph?" Pyro gave a muffle of confusion. Both you and Engie had a nice laugh while Pyro looked at both of you with confusion. You both stopped laughing and hoped Engie would do something else but laugh. He didn't. He just continued to walk. You sighed and started to walk away.

~Time skip to Cease Fire day~

"C'mon Y/N! Don't be shy!" You heard Scout yell from outside your door. You wanted to go and didn't at the same time. You were dressed in a hoodie that was a bit too big which looked cute on you and some leggings with black boots and with your H/c hair down. You took in a deep breathe and walked out. "Nice...." You heard Scout say. You blushed a bit and wrapped your arm around his. 'This feels weird' You thought. 

~Another Time Skip to the Cease Fire~

You smiled and waved a bit to the BLU team who smiled and waved back. You blushed when you saw a BLU Medic wink at you. "Yo Y/N, Im going to go get a drink, be right back" With that he raced off to the cooler full of drinks. You sighed and sat on a chair that was near by. Your eyes widen when you spotted your teams Engineer holding a present. You smiled a bit. 'Still the kind man he his' You thought. You sat up and the minute you did that BLU Medic came up to you.

"Vhy hallo vere frau~" He smiled. "Oh, um, hello" You smiled back. "Interesting vou came here with a Dummkopf like the Scout" He joked. You giggle which made him smile wider. You and the BLU Medic actually had a lot in common! You conversation was interrupted by someone clearing out their throat. You turned around to see Engie. "Oh, Hi Engie" You gave him a small smile. "Hello there darlin', Im sorry I was a little grumpy yesterday. I just wanted to finish this..." He held out the present in front you and you smiled. You took the present and started to open it. Inside was a F/a (fave animal) robot!

"Oh Engie! Its so cute!" The robotic animal crawled onto your lap and made happy F/a noises. "This is what I was workin' on..." You carried the animal and kissed Engie's cheek. "I love it" You smiled widely. "Aww, c'mon darlin' I need a better reward than that" He joked. You nodded and crashed your lips onto his. His eyes widened, but he excepted the kiss and kissed back. "Ich bin still here" You pulled away from the kiss and turned around to see the BLU Medic still here.

"Sorry dude" You smiled awkwardly. "If this was an anime Y/N woulda' kicked Medic's balls or make a sexy scream when you said dat Medic" You heard Scout from the right. "Scout" "Yea?" "You watch anime?" "Yea..." "What kind" "....." "WHAT KIND?" "...Hentai"

*SMACK!*

LE END :DDDDD

Sup mah kitties! I hope you enjoyed this One-Shot and go ahead and request some one-shots!!!! :DDDDD (yes I call you guys kitties!)