Sniper x Clueless Reader

Thank you ChikaMC for requesting dis :3

You never were tought to read, or learn, but you can read a little bit. You don't know how to talk. You never knew your parents. You lived in a desert near a red farm like building. You have seen men come out from time-to-time. They all seem so interesting, especially the one with the australian accent. You never really got to eat fresh food. Just garbage food.  

You were hanging out in your box that you lived in, the box was big enough to fit you. You decided to take a nap, but before you could close your eyes you heard footsteps outside your box. Your eyes widened. You were still trying not to make a noise, but soon you had to sneeze. 

"Achoo!" You sneezed. Oh god.

"Wot? Is someone in here?" You know that accent. It was the man you liked to watch from outside. The man opened the box. He looked shock to see that you, a girl, was in a box.

"You alroight there sheila?" The man asked. You didn't say anything but nod. The man smiled and carried you bridal style out of the box. You hugged onto him feeling safe. The man was warm and you couldn't help but stick your face into his chest. warmth :o.

That man looked down at you and smiled. 

Sniper P.O.V~

'Poor sheila, she must not be able speak. I know because she would have said something by now..' I thought to myself. She's adorable.

Normal P.O.V~

The man walked up to the barn like place and stepped into it. The inside had 8 other men looking at you. The man settled you down onto a couch. You sat up. You weren't tired. You started to play around with everything. You were so curios of what this big comfy thing was. Or what the wooden thing that had bottles on top of it was. Everything was new to you. 

"Sniper" You heard the man with a helmet on his head say. Oh, the man who saved you must be named Sniper.

"Why would you bring a girl into this base?" He asked

"The sheila was sleeping in a box, I had to take er' in" Sniper said back.

"Fine, she can stay. Just don't let her get in the way of us men!" Sniper rolled his eyes and nodded. He walked over to you and carried you. 

"C'mon sheila I'll show ya where your goin' to sleep" He said. He was carrying you into a hallway with a bunch of rooms. He stopped at a door that had a sign that read "Sniper's Room". He opened the door and you wanted to just run around and touch everything in the room. You made a small little noise in excitement which made him chuckle.

He put you down and you started to jump onto his bed. You giggled and jumped off the bed landing on your feet. He smiled. You walked up to him and gave him a warm hug. As you hugged him you did something that shocked him.

"T-thank y-you" You managed to say. It was hard, but you did it! He smiled and kissed your cheek. I think that you have a crush now.

Hello my kitties~! That was another one-shot by yours truly! Don't forget to leave some requests except I'm already low on some