Medic x Reader

Requested by Tatjana Mirkovic :33 TY for requesting.

"Yo Y/N, you got mail" You heard scout. You turned around and ran to scout to get the small pack of mail in his hands addressed to you. 

"Thanks bro" You fist bumped him then he handed you your mail. You thanked him and them opened the first letter. It was a letter to you. You smiled that it was from your family. 

Dear Y/N,

We miss you so much! How is it living with a bunch of guys over there? Nobody better touch you! Haha, but Y/N I sent you this because your father died last saturday from a car accident. I am so sorry my baby I wish I could go and comfort you. If it makes you any better I sent you a pack of your f/t (fave treat).

~Love, Mom

You looked up from the letter and started to tear up. Your father was dead! Your heart shattered.

"Ey, Y/N. You don't look so good. What happened in the letter'?" You heard Scout ask.

"M-my dad died" You started to tear up. You ran to your room and locked the door and cried into your pillow. You saw the pack of f/t fall out of the envelope and something else. It was a picture of your dad. You grabbed it and held it to you close. You could hear footsteps near your door.

"Lieb? Can Ich come in?" You heard it. Er mer gerd Medic. You had a crush on Medic the first time you came here. The accent, looks, kindness, and smile was perfect! You didn't want him to see you like this so you just ignored him for a bit. He knocked louder.

"Leib, come on. Ich know jour zad" You sighed and opened the door, but before you did that you put a sweater on and the of it over your head. You grabbed the gold, shiny knob of the door, twisted it, and then opened it.

"Zank jou" He smiled a bit. You didn't smile back. You were to depressed. Medic didn't like this one bit. You didn't really care and just walked off to your bed.

"Can Ich zit with jou?" He asked. You nodded slowly then pulled the hoodie more over your head as he sat down.

"Tell mein lieb, vhy are jou sad?" GAWD IS EVERYBODY GOING TO ASK YOU THAT QUESTION WHEN YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR. You sighed.

"My father passed away, he passed away by a car accident" You began to tear up a bit. Medic's comforting smile changed to a shocked frown. You started to sob now. Medic really didn't like this so he wrapped his arms around you and gave you a nice, warm hug. You enjoyed this. This was very nice. You hugged back.

"Medic"

"Ja?" You responded with a small peck on the lips. Both of you smiled. 

"Oh dear, Ich got to go. It's archimedes feeding time!" You giggle at how much he loved his bird. You expected a nice goodbye hug. Nupe. Medic attached his lips to yours and gave you a nice kiss, which you enjoyed (:333.

"I love you Medic" You smiled

"Sie können meine Liebe Liebling nicht zu schlagen (You can't beat my love darling)" He hugged you then walked away. 

HEEERRREEE YOU GUYS GO :DDD I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS AND PLEASE request :3333