Scout x Reader

Scout was outside the base. It was cold and snow started to flutter down from the sky. You enjoyed the snow, but the scene of seeing Scout outside by himself. Umm, not so much. You had feelings for Scout and yes, he can be pretty annoying at times, but you loved him for his annoyance. One thing you didn't like though were his dirty jokes, yes sometimes they were pretty funny, but most of the time... he ends up with a smack on the face.

You frowned as you heard sniffling come from him. 

'Is he crying?' You asked yourself in your mind. You frowned about seeing Scout with red and puffy eyes from crying. You walked forward out into the cold. You were insane and brought no sweater. It didn't matter, what mattered was to comfort Scout. You finally opened your mouth.

"Snows beautiful today" You began. He turned around and hid his face when he saw you. You sighed and sat down on the cold ground.

"Scout, whats the matter?" You held his chin to face you with your fingers. He stared into your big e/c eyes before looking to the side. You frowned even more.

"Please Scout, tell me. I don't want the people I care about to be like this" You begged him to tell you why he was so glum. His eyes were back on yours.

"Miss Pauling, she.. she said dat I was an idiot and I neva' had a chance with er" He cried a bit. You were shocked. Miss Pauling couldn't! She was so nice to you and the other guys, but you had to admit. Miss Pauling did get a bit angry when Scout wanted to talk about her bow-chicka-wow-wow life. You were cut out of your thoughts about Miss Pauling and Scout from Scout's head falling onto your shoulder. You blushed.

"Y/N" He began.

"Yes, Scout?" You turned your head to him.

"Sing me a song... please?" He looked up at you. You sighed and nodded which earned a smile from him.

"If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea... I'll sail the world, to find you" He smiled wider. You giggled a bit.

"If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see... I'll be the light, to guide you. Find out what we're made of, when we are called to help our friends in need... You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there and I know when I need it~" He pulled you closer and began to sing.

"I can count on you like four, three, two You'll be there, cause thats what friends are suppose to do aww yea" He smiled and hugged you and you both sang.

"Ooohhhh, ooohhh.. ohh yea, yea..." You started to sing solo now.

"If your tossin' and turnin' and you just can't fall asleep... I'll sing a song, beside you. And if you really forget how much really mean to me... Everyday I will, remind you, oohh~" You rubbed your nose onto his.

"Find out what we're made of, when we are called to help are friends in need... You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there." Scout started to sing again now.

"And I know when I need it, I can count on you like four, three, two you'll be there... Cause that's what friends are suppose to do aww yea" You both sang now once again.

"Ooohhhh, ooohhh.. ohh yea, yea..." Know you just sang...

"You'll always have my shoulder when you cry" Scout's turn.

"I'll never let go, never say goodbye~" You sang.

"You can count on me like one, two, three I'll be there" Of course It's Scout's turn.

"And I know when I need it I can count on you like four, three, two and you'll be there, cause that's what friends are suppose to do aww yea~" You both sang the last parts of the song.

"Ooohhhh, ooohhh.. ohh yea, yea... You can count on me cause I can count on you" You finished and tackled Scout into a warm hug. You attached your lips to his. You felt Scout kiss back and as you pulled away he said between pants.

"Thank you"

;OOOOOOOO FINALLY I UPDATED IM SUCH A BITCH >:33 XDD JK, well I can be when I want to o3o. I hope you enjoyed dat, why not request and new lemon update will be soon I hope on my lemon one-shots~  TY MAH KITTIES FOR MAKING REQUESTS AND BEING A KITTEH XDDDDD I love you all so much :33333