Soldier x Reader

Requested by MarkipliersGF! Thank you foe the advice gurl :3333333

"COME BACK HERE Y/N!!!" You heard Soldier scream.

"BITCH AW HELL NAW, YOU SAID I WAS "JUST A GIRL" YOU SEXIST MAN!" You ran faster. fast enough to beat the Scout at a race. (Damn bitch .3.)

(Wow, ok pause for a couple seconds. *pauses* The reason why you are running is because you 1. took his hat for saying that "Your just a girl" and that you can't fight. -__- *un-pauses* k resume)

"IT'S TRUE YOUR JUST A WOMAN THAT IS WEAK!" You stopped running.

"STUPID!" (._.) Your eyes widened

"AND MOST OF ALL UGLY!!!" This bitch is going down.

You turned around your face red from anger. Your hands made into a fist and your teeth clenching.

"AWW, WHATS THE MATTER? LITTLE GIRLS GONNA CRY? GO ON, CRY CUPCAKE CRY!" You started running up to him and putting your fist out like you were going to punch him. (Like? Naw, you were >:3) 

You looked up at him with a steamed look. And then *BWAMMMMM!* 

"Bam right in the kisser!" You yelled laughing right after that.

"BAM BITCH WHO IS A CRY BABY NOW! BITCH YOUR THE STUPID ONE! YOU WEREN'T EVEN A REAL SOLDIER!! YOU CAN'T EVEN COUNT TO THREE!" You screamed. Your eyes widened at what you said. You covered your mouth with both your hands.

Soldier had a huge black eye and he groaned in pain. Look what you have done... You hurt your crush. He will never like you now. You don't even know if he ever liked you either! You looked at your fist which was throbbing. 

"MEDIC!" You yelled and then ran away.

"VHAT IN INTIRE GODS HAPPENED!?" He looked down to see a beaten up Soldier. 

"Y/N..." Soldier groaned out your name in pain.

"She did this, but she did it for a reason. I was being a big jerk to her" He rubbed his eye that now had a purple circle around it.

Y/N P.O.V~

"What have I done" You cried in your room.

"I'm going to be alone forever!" The thought of being alone scared you. What would happen when your old and you have no one love. Or to be at your side or to be at their side. You had to fix this. You got up from your bed and wiped away your tears.

Normal P.O.V~

You speed walked to the infirmary to see Soldier. You had to apologize and you had to confess. Oh and give back his helmet. 

You barged through the doors to see Medic giving Soldier an icepack for his eye. God you feel so guilty and nothing is making it better. 

"Oh hallo fraulein Y/N! Vhat brings jou here?" 

"Soldier... and Medic?"

"Ja?" He raised an eyebrow

"Can I speak with him... alone?" 

"Ja" He nodded and walked out of the infirmary.

You started to walk towards the table that Soldier was lying on. You held his helmet tight in your hands. You finally reached to him and pulled out a chair to sit on.

"Soldier..." You looked at him with teary eyes

"I'm sorry!" You started to burst out crying. 

"I was just so mad that you thought that girls were just something worthless! I didn't mean to punch you too hard!" You yelled.

"I am sorry Soldier" You took his hand and squeezed it. "And... and! And I love you..." You let go of his hand.

"I understand if you don't want to talk to me" You sat up and started to walk forward to the door leaving his hat on a small table. Before you could walk out you were stopped by a hand grabbing your wrist. You turned around to see Soldier and his black eye.

"Y/N" He began

"I know you were mad, I was being a jerk. I deserved it. Don't feel sorry for me" He gave a small but sweet smile. You smiled back. 

"I love you too, Y/N" He pulled you into a hug. OMG! He loved you back! Your heart fluttered at the words he said. The words you always wanted to hear from him. The words you want to hear over and over again from him. You were about to say something until you felt warm, half chapped lips connect to yours.

You immediately kissed back enjoying the moment. You both pulled away looking into each others eyes. You smiled. 

"I love you" You said

"I love you more" He said back

"I love you most..."

Hello my kitties! I hope you enjoyed that especially you MarkipliersGF! Please tell me if I improved or still need a bit more work. It means alot! LOVE YOU ALL AND MAKE MORE REQUESTS :D