Shy! Heavy x Reader

Requested by Lipstickjungle222 (Shanks chu for requesting :DD)

"20 more minutes until battle" You heard the administrator call through the speakers. You groaned being lazy and not wanting to, but you love kicking peoples butts in battle. You got your gun and walked over to a table where Heavy, Soldier, Demo, and Medic were hanging out at. You saw a empty seat next to Heavy and plopped down onto it. The minute your bottom met the seat Heavy blushed and he started to stutter in the middle of his story he was telling.

'Why does Heavy always act like this around me?' You thought to yourself. Heavy was weird, but he was the kawaii potato you never had. He was the cutest class here. Strong on the battle field. Adorable at the base. You had a small feeling for him, and you could list things why! 1. he was adorable as heck, 2. He was so very kind, 3. He makes a mean sandvich, 4. Dem muscles. You could name way more things, but you chose not. (Naw author is just lazy :T

"5 more minutes until battle" You heard the speaker once again. 

'Wow time sure flies by when your thinking about Heavy' You thought. You saw Demo drinking a bunch of beer at the corner of the table. You have to say, he's sure bad-ass when he's drunk on the battle field. You got out of the thought of Demo and his bad-assness and turned to Heavy to talk to him.

"Whats up my kawaii potato" You smiled at him. He blushed.

"O-oh, hello l-leetle Y-Y/N" He stuttered out. You squealed at his cuteness in your head.

"1 minute until battle" The speaker interrupted your little conversation. The whole team was spawned into the spawning room and the countdown began starting at 59 seconds. You saw at corner of your eye that Heavy was giving you small glances and blushing to himself. The countdown was now at 14 seconds. DAMN! Soon it was at 5.

"5" You armed your gun.

"4" Got into your best running position.

"3" Licked your lips. 

"2" Winked at the boys~.

"1, GO!" You ran out like sanic.

You saw that a BLU Soldier was right outside the spawn and before he could shoot anybody you shot him in the heart about three times. You grinned as you heard him scream. You saw Demo wack some BLU with a broken beer bottle. You giggled a bit and charged into the BLU's base. You were surprised that no one was in the base. You sprinted to the BLU's intel room. You saw someone guarding the room so you sneaked behind them and took out your small pocket knife. You laughed inside your head thinking how much you look like a spy right now.

You brought the knife down into the BLU's back and he screamed. You just snickered and walked to the intel. You grabbed the intel proudly. You were about to sprint out back to your base until you felt your body get smashed against the wall. You were being held against the wall by a cloaked Spy. A chuckle escaped the Spy's lips as he uncloaked himself.

"Oh bonjour Y/N" The BLU Spy said through smoking a cigarette. You growled and spat in his face.

"My, a fille should not do zat" He looked angry now and wiped the spit from his cheek. 

"Well now zhat you have done zhat I'll have to punish you for bad manners" He raised his knife ready to stab you.

"Back away from leetle Y/N!" You heard a Russian accent call from behind the Spy. It was Heavy! THANK GAWD YOUR KAWAII POTATO KNIGHT AS CAME TO SAFE YOU!!! He started to shoot his gun at the Spy. The Spy screamed in pain and dropped onto the floor. You ran up to Heavy and hugged him then kissed his cheek. 

"My kawaii potato!" You hugged him tighter. He hugged back. You both pulled away and Heavy looked like a tomato.

"Make that my kawaii tomato" You laughed.

END o3o

Hello Kitties~ I hope you enjoyed that one-shot. Have any ideas? Put them in the comments! Have any requests? Put them in the comments :DDDD