Chapter two

Alan

We were on the motorcycle now, heading to his house. I didn't say anything to him, only kept my grip tight around his middle. This is the only chance I really got to hold him like this and I always took it without hesitation.

My mind got to wondering about the what if's. What if I have a chance now? What if he likes me? What if he knows I like him? What if we were to date? What if I told him how I felt about him?

I shook my head as we came to a stop at his house.

"You okay back there, princess?" Austin asked.

"Y-Yea...I'm fine. Just thinking."

"About what?" He asked when we got off. We started walking to the door as he pulled out his keys.

"Just...stuff." I mumbled. Should I tell him? What if he doesn't feel the same way? Fuck.

We went inside and up to his room, he threw himself onto his bed and I followed, sitting on the edge next to his feet.

"Have you ever been with a guy?" I asked, curious. Surely I would have known, right?

"No. I've always wanted to. Especially sexually."

At that my cheeks went red.

"What's the matter Al? You didn't expect that?"

"N-no...why didn't you tell me?"

"About what?"

"That you're bisexual."

"I don't like labeling myself. I like who I like."

"So... You'd really have sex with a guy?" I asked, still in shock.

"Yes. I'd have sex with you." Austin smirked.

"Oh." I mumbled.

"What about you, Princess? You'd have sex with me?"

"Uh, I...I think we should probably eat something. I'm kind of hungry." I stood up, walking to the door, Austin was quick though, and he stepped in front of me and pushed me down against the bed softly. My heart rate sped up, my breathing hitched.

"Would you fuck me, Alan?" Austin's mouth was pressed up against my ear.

"I..." Oh god, should I answer? Honestly? "I wouldn't fuck you."

Austin didn't say anything as he slowly stepped away. I pulled him back though and made him sit as I kicked a leg over his lap and straddled him. I was being bold and there was no going back now.

"I-I wouldn't fuck you...because I want you to fuck me." I whispered. His eyes went dark, his breathing became a little heavier. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest and my hands shook as I set them down on his shoulders.

"You want me to fuck you?" Austin whispered, his eyes now showing nothing but lust. I nodded quickly, nerves building up inside of me. This is all I've ever thought about.

"Y-Yes...please Aust, f-fuck me." I whimpered. I felt so vulnerable to him, I was extremely turned on and I could tell he was too, when I moved my hips a bit and I felt our erections rub against eachother. He moaned softly, harshly squeezing at my sides and pulling me closer so that our chests were touching now too.

"Alan, don't lie to me." He spoke, taking shaky breaths. His lips inched closer to mine. I didn't expect all of this to happen today.

"I'm not lying, Austin. I want this, please." I spoke, I was rock hard by now and I needed him to touch me. He was holding back so much though.