Chapter Three

A/N: I brought the Daddy kink into this, oops.

Alan

The events of yesterday replayed in my mind as I got ready for church. With shaky fingertips, I tied my shoes.

Was it a mistake?

No, it was everything I'd ever wanted. I had always wanted to feel him inside me...his warm skin against mine, his soft lips. I wanted to hear those little sounds of pleasure come from him. And that's what I got. I finally got that, we got closer than we'd ever been before. It was absolute bliss.

So why do I feel so wrong?

He didn't like me. His lack of feelings for me made me question if I should have even agreed to this with him. We settled on a 'Friends With Benefits' relationship. He said things would still be the same, that we'd just be having sex now. He said we were off limits to anyone else but eachother, and that was okay with me. I was just really afraid of getting hurt in the long-run.

I mean, would he ever like me? Or will it always be sex? Ugh, I'm thinking too much.

"Alan!" My moms angry voiced shouted for the hundredth time.

"I'm coming, mother! God..."

I stood up from my bed and quickly ran downstairs. I hate going to church, dammit.

Either way, I had no say in it. Upon arriving though, I saw something unexpected. Something my parents thankfully didn't notice.

It was Austin. He smiled at me, nodding his head towards the inside of the church, then ran off inside quickly. My face went red in a matter of seconds and my heart rate sped up.

"Alan, let's go!" My mom snapped. I jumped, nodding my head at her.

"Yes, mother." I walked behind my mom and dad, spotting Austin once they had stopped to talk to Father Joseph. I slowly went to Austin, unnoticed. His parents were here too, I was just surprised as to why he was here.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered. He lead us away, out of sight from anyone and took us into a small confessional. Confessions weren't until after service, so nobody would be In here until after.

"I wanted to see you, princess. And you were busy yesterday, and I'm all horny. I thought this would be a nice place to meet up." He smirked, holding my hips. God, I still wasn't used to him touching me like this.

"You could see me after? Service is starting soon." I mumbled.

"Yea, nah. I want you right now." Austin breathed. I swallowed hard, not sure what to say. His hands traveled to the front of my jeans and he slowly rubbed me through the fabric. I gasped, looking at him wide eyed.

"Austin, we're in a church!" I hissed, not making a move to stop him. He unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them down to my ankles. I was helpless against him, he made me week and I liked it.

"I don't see you making any objections." He murmured. He leaned in close to my ear. "You want me to fuck you, princess?"

"H-Here?"

His hands snaked up my shirt, he ran his hands over my chest before pinching both of my nipples hard, causing a high pitched moan to escape my mouth. Wow, I really liked that.

"Here. Now. Yes?" He whispered, his eyes staring into mine. He raised my shirt up and over my head, tossing it on the ground.

"Yes, yes, okay." I agreed. He chuckled as I kicked my shoes off along with my jeans. I hastily helped him strip, excitement in both of our eyes.

I can't believe we were doing this again, and in a church. I was going to hell, that's for sure.

"How are you so okay with this?" I breathed.

"I told you before, I've always wanted to fuck you."

I stopped and looked at him for a second. I thought he was kidding all those times.

"Why?"

"Because you're a perfect twink with a perfect body, so shut up and let me fuck you."

I nodded my head quickly, my heart pounding against my chest, I pulled him close, our naked bodies pressing together. Austin was already so hard and we had only just started.

"You're so hard for me, daddy..." I spoke. My cheeks went red as I waited for his reaction. I didn't have time to wait though, because his reaction came quick. Within seconds he had me off the ground and against the wall of the confessional. His eyes darkened, his hand wrapped around my semi-hard cock, he pumped me fast, a string of quiet and desperate moans leaving my mouth.

"Austin..." I whimpered. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Not yet baby. Daddy needs to fuck you first."

Without warning, he lined himself up and slammed into me. I let out a scream and arched my back as he fucked me relentlessly, the confessional shaking a bit. He put his hand over my mouth as I moaned loudly. We had to make this quick and he knew it too, grabbing hold of me and stroking me fast. He moaned into my shoulder, almost there.

"Fuck, Al, I'm g-gonna cum..." He groaned, his thrusts getting sloppier. He took his hand away from my mouth and I shook, cumming into his hand.

"Fuuuck..." A high pitched moan left my mouth, my eyes shutting as I heard Austin curse. He came, shooting inside me, not slowing down his thrusts.

I was left out of breath and amazed yet again.

"That's my princess." Austin smiled, panting. He pulled out of me and got dressed, cleaning me up with his jacket.

"It's not cold outside anyway." He laughed. "I'll see you tonight, yeah? Love ya."

And he left. I stood there with my pants still not on, in shock of what just happened.

Well, I guess I have go leave now. My parents are probably waiting for me.