Chapter Four

A/N: Triggering maybe.

Alan

We were here again, just like every other Sunday after church. Austin and I were laying in the parking lot in front of the church, the starry sky above us in the cold November air.

We had a big bottle of vodka just for the two of us like we always did. Our hands were clasped tightly in the space between us, he just kept talking about space and how amazing it was, and how much he loved Albert Einstein and how much his Theory of relativity amazed him.

I could listen to him for hours on end, not a single ounce of me would get bored. So I let him keep talking, his drunk ramblings bringing a smile to my face.

"I love you, Alan." I really wish he'd stop saying that.

"Whatever." I mumbled. He laughed hysterically, rolling over on his side and letting go of my hand.

"Alan?"

"Yea?" I kept my eyes on the stars.

"You're a good fuck." Austin spoke. I didn't say anything. I just reached in between us for the vodka and sat up to  take a swig from the glass bottle.

"Would you ever go to space with me, Alan?" Austin mumbled. "I really want to go to space. Imagine how the sex would be? Your cum would float around us." Austin laughed. I spit out the vodka in my mouth and broke out into fits of laughter with him as we both imagined what he had just said.

"Why don't we just have sex right here?" I asked.

"Because we're on the blacktop and your butt will get dirty." Austin slurred.

"No, not right...here." I said, looking around. "I mean like, earth."

"Oh." Austin nodded, siting up with me. "Oh." And he took a fistful of my shirt collar, pulling me close, his lips crashing heavily onto my un expecting ones. I melted into the kiss instantly, like the way snowflakes would melt on your tongue. But he didn't feel cold, he was like sitting by the pool on a warm summers day. He instantly warmed my insides and seeped into my skin.

He pulled away from me after a long while. He looked at me before deciding to fall back onto the ground.

I watched him lay there, his eyes focused on the stars yet again as he spoke about the planets.

I wondered how his mind could carry so much knowledge yet allow him to feel so amazed and remain so curious.

He's a boy filled with wonder.

-

"What if I fuck you while you're sleeping?" Austin giggled. "Are you okay with that? I won't do it if you're not."

"I'd think that's a nice way to wake up, I wouldn't mind."

"I'm so glad you're sleeping over. Your parents will get mad, eh?"

"Who cares." I sighed, snuggling against his blankets. "You're amazing and they're stupid."

"Hey, maybe if I had more money, like, my parents had more money, like you, do you think they'd like me?" Austin questioned. I nodded.

"They don't get along with lower class or middle class people. They're spoiled fucking pricks who can't get their heads out of their own asses. I like you though, so I'm staying here with you tonight...permission or no permission." I mumbled, tiredly.

"Go to sleep, princess. Daddy's gonna tire you out tomorrow." Austin whispered. He kissed my cheek before turning his back to me and pulling the blanket.