You... The Tamer, and the Teacher

Adalia laughed as Rameses scratched the back of his shaved head. Rameses found it really annoying to have such long hair, but Adalia was insisting him to grow it out.

"Seriously Ram. You'll look more handsome." Adalia winked teasingly before laughing a beautiful laughter that echoed through the halls of the empty office. Rameses' host, the black eagle, the teacher of all hosts, immediately bowed down to Adalia's voice. Rameses tried his best not to bow himself. He can't help it though. Adalia's White Phoenix was the tamer of all beings, but he had to remain his composure.

There are different kinds of Hosts, representing animals.

Legend has it, that once there was another world, a world where hosts were the only once who lived. But there came the day when a summoner, a priestess, happened to accidentally encalculate and summon a spell that would bind humans to hosts. One by one, the hosts disappeared into their chosen human's body, and were forced to live inside it, together with the human's soul. Two powerful and legendary creatures remained, The Teacher, the Black Eagle, and the Tamer, the White Phoenix.

Bounded by the blinding thread, they had to choose their human bodies, whether they like it or not. The Tamer, eventually found a child, named Rameses. He saw his potential to lead and teach, and felt that he really belonged to him. The Tamer, was too busy trying to locate the priestess who bounded hosts to humans. The Tamer found the priestess, but she felt a pull, signifying that the human of her choice was near. When she flew to the location, the Tamer was enraged, seeing that the priestess used Adalia's body as a portal and as an element to her accidental summoning/binding. The Phoenix immediately went inside Adalia's to close the portal, preventing more Hosts being bound, and using Adalia's body to kill the guilty priestess.

When the Tamer finally had killed the priestess, she was drained, and she needed to rest. She remained dormant, until she sensed Rameses and the Black eagle. For days, she fought with the traveling Adalia, making Adalia grow terribly sick.

Adalia was traveling with Genma and Ranma, but when the Tamer tried to take over her body, she reacted immediately. Traumatized by the fact that the thing inside her might kill again, and worse, kill her beloved companions. So, she had no other choice but to kill herself. But of course, the Tamer had other plans.

"S-shut up." Rameses looked away, ignoring the teasings of the Eagle.

'What's the matter kiddo? can't handle a host tamer?"

'shut up black.'

Rameses cleared his throat and began to stack his paperworks. He needed to focus, especially when there are more hosts that needed to be trained, teached, and collected.

"Geez. You're no fun Ram. Oh, so why did you call me here? It must be really important considering that I am-

"You have a mission."

Adalia's ears perked up and she crossed her legs, before taking out a box of cigarette, getting a stick and placing it in between her soft lips.

"Listening."

"I told you to stop smoki-"

"The mission Rameses?" Adalia lit the stick, before taking a whiff and looking at Rameses with a look that meant serious trouble.

"A-anyway." Rameses paused to take a gulp, he really had to admit that Adalia's aura was becoming more and more strong, which means, more and more hosts had been tamed by her.

"Ada, I need you hunt hosts here." Rameses leaned to his 'L' shaped computer chair and slapped some papers to the table, infront of Adalia. Adalia took one long drag, before throwing the cigarette butt away and stomping on it, ignoring Rameses' protests about the new tiles, and taking the papers. It said that she needed to go to this "Furinkan Highschool" for as long as she likes.

"Hey Ram? Why do I have to take my sweet time? you know I don't need long-timed missions. I can do it in a jiffy-"

"I want you also, to have fun outside."

Adalia's mouth dropped open. Seriously? She narrowed her eyes, thinking that a mission should always stay as only a mission, not a mission/slash/fun-ish/slash/vacation.

Rameses shrugged. He really needed some time away from Adalia, to keep himself from submitting to Adalia's mere presence like a lost puppy. Plus, Rameses thought that they both needed it.

Adalia sucked on her cheek before turning gracefully on her heel and walking towards the door to her room to pack. At that simple movement, Rameses dropped to the floor and bowed to noone, while panting heavily.

"Fuck. that's one heck of a host's aura."

"tell me about it. I am literally itching to follow her."

***

HI GUYS!!!! HOW ARE YAAA???

HEY bestiieeeee ANNIEE :) *hugs* I missed you (I always miss you) how are youuuuu???? i want newssssss newsss and newssss :D oh, and I when are you going to update your Ranma fanfic? :3 It's awesome reallyyy.. anyhooooooooooooo, I'm going to continue mah ballet this december, so I'm PURTY much excited :D *Fan-girly squeal*

Anyway, I'm sorry if this story's abit, boring. But I do hope that you may find the strength to carry on :)

(Not edited)