You... 're here?!

The trees danced in response to the cool wind, spilling fresh dew drops whilst the warm sunlight peeked inbetween small leaves. Ada smiled as she basked whatever sunlight fell on the skin of her face.

Inhaling softly, she closed her eyes, stretching her arms to her sides before letting out a cry of giggle.

"Tofu, apples, mangos, eggplants, burritos, eggs, almonds, salads, tea, soups-"

Ryoga couldn't believe what he was seeing. He was ready to say goodbye to the mysterious girl and go back into the arms of his beloved Akane, until he watched her spin around with her eyes closed, chanting different foods as if they were ceremonious.

She was too perfect.

Peeking one eye, Ada noticed him staring, "Oh, Hello Ryoga."

"H-hi Adalia. I-i w-was just- I-i was j-just about t-to s-say goodbye." It hurt his teeth to say those sentences. He didn't want to leave the beautiful girl alone in the woods.

"Oh... I see." The look of sadness was present in Ada's face. But then again, she knew that she was on this adventure for business, not for anything else.

Ryoga was panicking now, he didn't mean to make her upset, or sad, or-

"Where are you going, by the way?"

Ryoga sweatdropped. "I-I'm not sure yet."

"Oh." Ada played with her hands as she looked at the trees. "Well, if you want-or if it's not too much trouble. Do you want to come with me?"

Ryoga blushed furiously, his heart rate sped up, as his entire body went bursting with new energy. "Wh-why? D-do y-you really want me to go with you?"

'poor kiddo. looks like you really need to bring him with you Ada. he seems really smart with directions, if you know what I mean.'

'you really think i didn't know that?'

'-And he's awfully cute. Especially when he's a pig and all-'

'shut up please.'

'W-well. I'm not really too fond of going through places alone and all-"

"Of course!" Ryoga was thinking about Adalia walking through places alone, and was angered at the thought of men glimpsing and possibly attacking the goddess who needed her protection. "A lady shouldn't even roam places alone! especially an incredibly beautiful lady.." Ryoga trailed off as he blushed.

He shouldn't have said that.

Adalia giggled and smiled, "Thank you, Ryoga."

But then again, it was his honesty that took him to beautiful places.

***

The lights on the streets of Nerima, Tokyo shone bright as the stars glistened in response to the quiet silence between the two people walking towards the furinkan highschool, which was currently deserted and quiet.

"I know this place! I always accidentally go here to visit--" Ryoga stopped. He blinked, from the day he met Ada he didn't really thought much about Akane. "S-say Adalia. Did you really mean to go here?"

Adalia's eyes roamed from the trees, to the building of the school. She smelt different kinds of fragrances, and saw the different trails of wilted trees and overbloomed flowers, which indicated the presence of different kinds of hosts.

"Yes I did. And I've been instructed to study here-- by my dad, for the meantime." Ada sighed.

Ryoga's eyes widened. She was staying to study here at Furinkan high, which meant the possibility of him seeing her as he wanted, possible. "R-really!? T-that's great!"