Chapter 6: It Does What?!

Warning: This chapter contains certain events that may not be appropriate for all audiences. Viewers Digression in advised. This chapter doesn't pertain to the plot, however if you skip and wonder why Feli is complaining in the next chapter that his hips hurt... You know what happened. 

"Ludwig?" 

"Yes"

"Are we boyfriends?" He asked tilting his head, his curl bouncing up. The little piece of hair bothered me to no end. I was very OCD about it. 

"Yes, Feliciano, I suppose we are."

"You can-a called me Feli." He said smiling up at me. As he bounced over to me the little curl bounced as well, and when he reached me it refused to stop swaying, so with one hand I reach up and grasp it, holding it still. Feli's bright amber eyes go wide and he stops breathing for a second. I let it go and he breathes in sharply. Curiously I put my fingers on it again. This time I'm greeted with a strong slap to the face. 

"Ow!" Even with his tiny hands it did hurt. 

"Once is enough!" He said glaring at me. 

"Enough? Vat? I'm confused." I say looking down at him. He suddenly gets an un-human amount of strength shoving me against the wall. Then he began kissing me, very very roughly. I put my hands on his chest and waited for him to stop kissing me. Once he did, he pulled away lust clouding his eyes. My eyes went wide as his hands ruffled up my hair and slid down my neck. I shivered, so that's what the curl thing does, that's why he combs around it. He stepped back suddenly, glancing up and down at me. 

"You're wearing way too much clothing." He said suddenly, and very seductively. 

"Feli-- I shouldn't. You'll regret this later." I said, watching his eyes which were still clouded at bit. 

"No I won't, it isn't like I'm drunk." 

"No, but you aren't thinking straight." 

"I'm not straight!" He laughs, very sexily. 

"I haven't known you long enough, I refuse to take advantage of you like that." 

"But I gave you permission!" He said, getting edgier by the minute. I sighed knowing I was unlikely to win this, but actually I was pretty apt to go along with this. I smirked at him. 

"Too much clothing you say, vell here let me help zat" I said, unbuttoning my dress shirt. He smiled at me with that same lust in his eyes. Then sweeping him off his feet I carried him up to the bedroom we weren't supposed to share but so far had yet to spend apart. Coming to think of it I had only known him three days, and in those few short days he had become someone I couldn't see myself without. In those few days he had become my whole world. I threw him on the bed, he hit the mattress with an oomph sound. I then finished taking of my dress shirt and tie, my pants soon to follow. He bit his lip and I could see him shaking with fear. He had already changed into lounge pants and a t-shirt after work both of which were gone in a matter of seconds. Both of us were now just in our underwear. He leaned up kissing my neck leaving a red mark that would be visible for days. Then he removed my underwear, followed by his own.

"Ve are both going to regret zis at work tomorrow Feli." 

"I don't care, just get on with it" He said in a rather demanding way. I lifted three fingers placing them on his lips, which parted and took them in. I waited as he coated them, then positioned them at his entrance. Slowly I pushed one in, he let out a choked moan and squirmed pushing himself on it farther. Then I added another, then a third just to make sure. 

"Feli, are you ready?" He nodded, tears stuck on the corners of his eyes. I pressed in slowly and he screamed, loud. I prayed that the maid and butler were pre-occupied or something. Luckily for the both of us they weren't in the house again. He stopped the scream and the tears began to flow freely. I wiped the tears away, whispering to him. 

"Shh, the more you relax the less this will hurt." I said, my lips grazing the top of his ear. I had still yet to move, but he was squirming. Finally he took a deep breath, and relaxed, motioning for me to continue. Slowly I moved back and forth, with each stroke he yelped again. I sped up getting a good rhythm and soon his was bucking his hips to match my motions. I held onto his hips as his hands clawed into my back. We moved faster and faster, moans and panting filling the room. I searched for his sweet spot. Then out of nowhere he lets out another long ear piercing scream and I know I've found it. Each time I now aim for that specific spot. He's now panting for air, as am I. I feel the knot in my stomach tighten, just seconds from snapping. 

"Ah Lud-- I'm gonna!" He released before his warning was finished, just before I could give any kind of warning I to released, emptying all of my load into him. He squealed, before letting out a long sigh of content. 

"Happy-- now, boss--?" I panted out collapsing next to him, then pulling him on top of me. 

"You're-- definitely getting-- that raise" He says panting heavily, then he lays his head on my chest and falls asleep muttering.

"Ti amo... Ti amo..." I smile

"Ich liebe Dich auch."