four.

*Jacks POV*
~

Youtube was an interesting thing. I checked often to see how people uploaded a video to Youtube, no luck. Until April came around, the first video was uploaded, I clicked immediately after I saw it. It was a short 19 second video called "Me At The Zoo". Hmm... is this what Youtube is supposed to be? Short and random videos? I want to try this out, I thought.
I went to the camera on my laptop and I started thinking of a random thing to do. Scream at the top of my lungs for a long time? Nah... Run around the neighborhood? Definitely not,haha the thought of running got me tired, im too lazy for that... I chuckled quietly at that thought. Then I thought of a good idea. Sing a song with my "beautiful" voice. I know I dont have a good voice, but why not? I decided to sing a song by Fall Out Boy (sorry, the obssesion is real). I sang "Sugar, we're going down". I watched the video I had recorded multiple times and I just didnt know... Should I delete this or upload it. Hahaha im not uploading this, nevermind. I just kept the video on the laptop's memory. I would try make a for real video to upload. Soon... maybe.

A/N: Ooh longer chapter, I guess, only because its currently 2 AM. Also I was listening to FOB so I used it in the story. See you in the next chapter, lovelies ^~^