sixteen.

*Mark's POV*

I need to find a place to stay ASAP. Wait.. That Signe girl from the taxi was pretty nice, and she did give me her number. I wonder if she would let me stay with her? Oh, sure, a random fan would let me stay with her on such short notice, you're being delusional, Mark. It wouldn't hurt to try, would it?
I pulled the number out of my pocket along with my phone. I looked at the number and it seemed oddly familiar for some reason, I waved the thought off and proceeded to dial the number.
"Hello? Who is this?" Signe sounded confused.
"Uhm, hi. This is Mark from the taxi. And I have a weird question to ask if you don't mind..."
"Uh, okay?"
"Would it be okay if I spent a night at your house? I have nowhere else to stay. My plan didn't work out. Everything is fucked, and I don't know what to do." I notice tears falling from my eyes.
"I'd be glad to help, but don't you think it's a little weird?"
"Well, I mean... Look, can I stay with you or not?"
"Yeah, come on over."
Signe gave me her address and I was walking on my way. It was quite a walk, about 4 kilometers actually.
It's a nice day. I wish my thoughts didn't have to ruin it. What do you mean 'ruin'? I can be great company if you'd let me be. Uhm, no, I prefer not being evil, thank you. But I'm not evil. I just want what's best for you. You're too soft. You'll never get anywhere being soft. Also I think you're at Signe's house. Alright, alright, just please. Don't do anything to her. You've already messed my life up, an innocent soul like her doesn't need you. Alright, I'll try to keep myself away.
I walked up to the front door and knocked. I heard a familiar voice. She opened the door and I was greeted by a smiling Signe. I smiled back and walked inside.
"We're going to have SO much fun tonight!"