- November 2006

h a e n a

Going to the cemetery is always fun for me.

Today is November 1, 2006 and this day means visiting our loved ones in the cemetery.

For some reasons, I just loved all souls day. I loved visiting the cemetery. Everything about the cemetery is a curiosity to me which I really wanted to know.

Today, I saw a guy. A guy who I really really liked when I first saw him. I wish we could be friends. But I'm too shy to ask him his name.

His eyes are very nice. Almost like a star twinkling in the night. He had good features that make my heart beat fast.

He also looks like the same age with me. Or maybe a year or two older.

He came with his family (which I discovered that he was the only son) today and they were visiting his deceased grandparents. Their tombs were just about a meter away from ours, giving me a good view of his perfect looks. (Ha)

I wish I can make friends with him.

::

j u n g k o o k

How about a no.

I didn't really like the cemetery.

I mean who loved the smell of burning papers and candles? The heat makes me feel like wanting to roll out of here. Ugh.

When I woke up and saw the date today, November 1, 2006, I knew it was going to be a boring as heck day.

I heard my parents call my name as they announced that we are going to the cemetery today. And my heart knew it is going to be another gloomy day in which I'll have to fake smile in front of my relatives that I don't even recall.

But since I love my grandma and grandpa, lets just say I would like to visit them again.

But that means reminiscing all our good memories together which makes me sad as hell.

Anyways, there was this girl with her family.

She looks beautiful.

Or is this what you call love at first sight?

I'm not really sure.

I mean I'm just nine.

But I hope we can at least be friends.