- November 2009

h a e n a

It's the most beautiful time of the year.

The day has finally come. I smiled as I saw the numbers inked on my diary, 11/01/09. At last, I'm going to see him again. I can't help but feel butterflies on my stomach as I hurried and prepared myself for our meeting.

As soon as I arrived, I immediately excused myself from mom just to go check Jungkook out.

But I was surprised when I saw that he was already there, waiting for me.

I flashed a warm smile before running towards him.

::

j u n g k o o k

Waking up, knowing that it was November made my heart melt.

I miss her so much.

I came earlier than ever, obviously excited for our meeting. I missed her smile so much, everything about her.

I did nothing but stare into the blank air, waiting for her. Today, I brought a gift for her.

A bracelet.

You know, like in those cheesy romantic movies where the guy gives some present and yeah like a promise bracelet or something.

And I can't believe I'm going to that today.

What a man, Jungkook.

A smile perked up on my face as I saw her. Whenever I land my eyes on her, I get a feeling. Somewhat a mesmerizing feeling. To be honest, no words could explain it. It was such a nice feeling that I wanted to last.

And then our eyes met.

I'm becoming a messy puddle. Helpppp

Her smile that I missed so much.

She ran up to me and greeted me, "Hey Jungkook! How have you beeeeeeeen?"

I'm amused. "Uh Hi Haena! I've been great... I missed you soo much! What about you?"

She gave me a confused look. "Me? Uh.. I-I missed you too.."

Oh. Haha she thought I was asking her if she missed me too. Well, at least I knew that she actually did.

"Ah, haha no I mean how have you been?"

A blush crept up on Haena's cheeks. What a cutie. "Oh haha.. I'm okay..."

"So you missed me?"

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Stop it Jungkook."

"If you can make me."

She glared at me and ran towards the park where we last met. It was cute, really. I hid myself behind a tree. Trying to be a jerk is fun. I watched her as she said, "Hey Jungko--" her words trailed off as she realized that I wasn't by her side. She looked around, trying to look for me.