- November 2010

j u n g k o o k

Oh how I missed Haena.

I think I couldn't go on another 365 days without Haena. She had never left my mind. It has become a daily life basis that I even marked my calendar, obviously impatient of how long 8760 hours is.

I'm dying because I'm missing her so much. I yearn for her.

I'm currently 13 years old and going through puberty. Yes. I've matured. And it just makes me so weird because I yearn for her more as years go by. It was so hard to wait for this day to come.

And I'm so happy that it finally came.

When I saw her from afar, I can tell she also missed me like I did. Because the first thing we did was hug each other.

Very tightly.

"I missed you so much, Haena."

::

h a e n a

I love him.

I decided that the night before November 1 came. I couldn't sleep because I kept on thinking about Jeon Jungkook. His voice echoed through my head. I reminisced his touch that just made me feel more eager for tomorrow.

I couldn't wait no more. I missed him so much that I decided to turn yearn into love. I love him more as the days go by as I realize that I feel like couldn't live without him. I only felt this whole thing with him.

Time and yearn has been the base of my love for him. It made me realize the love I had inside for him.

I had loved him without me even realizing it. Tonight, I have yearned him more than ever. I decided that I loved him so much.

I hugged my pillow so tight, imagining it was Jeon Jungkook, they guy I had secretly fallen for.

The second we connected our gazes, I knew this day was going to be something memorable. It had to be.

I ran up to him and let myself fall into a deep hug. A hug that symbolized our yearn and want for each other. I never wanted to let go of this feeling. I just wanted to be in his arms forever. Until we exist, there will always be the care we secretly had inside us. And today, I felt it as he held me tight in his arms.

"I missed you too, Jeon Jungkook. So much that it hurt me everyday, kmowing that it wasn't November yet, knowing that it wasn't the day I finally get to meet you."

I tried to shift up my position to look at him in the eye, but is immediately stopped when he didn't allow me to. "No, Haena, let's just stay like this for a moment."

It took a moment before he finally pulled off and stared at me blankly, his gaze piercing through my orbs.

I watched as his eyes moved its direction to my lips.

"Haena..."

"Can I kiss you?"

And I've never felt this overwhelmed in my life.