- November 2014

j u n g k o o k

Nope. Not coming.

And I am keeping this a promise.

For the past few months, I have suffered from severe depression.

Depression was unexplainable. It was like desolateness and sadness mixed together with all other emotions that made you feel worthless.

In fact, I am worthless.

My demons are slowly taking over me.

I hear them every night, as I try to sleep. They whisper and hush through my ears, making it impossible for me to drift away.

Sometimes I wish I didn't meet Haena at all. She did nothing but ruined my life.

And now she's having a great time with her boyfriend.

I'm a piece of immature crap. Why couldn't I just move on?

;;

I stared hesitantly at the pills that I held so lightly in my hands.

Maybe it's time to stop. To stop crying over the things I didn't deserve. To stop trying to pretend laughing over the agonizing past. To stop living this unworthy life.

I slowly brought up and stared at the pills. It looked so fragile to me right now. As if it was taken away from me, it would make me lose my chance to be happy. Yes. I am craving to be lost in the dark. The unknown darkness that would creep to me every night.

I gave it one last glance before I unhelplessly shoved the pills inside my mouth.

I closed my eyes as I swallowed the pills.

And the next thing I knew, it was all black.

;;