Chapter 8: Healing

Chapter 8:

*2 weeks later*

Loreal

Its been two weeks since all that shit happened. DeMarcus keeps calling me but I don't know if I wanted to answer his calls yet. My face healed up alot but you really couldn't tell now. I looked in my fridge I was hungry won't shit in here, let me go to the grocery store. When I turned the radio "Wiz Khalifa - Up in it" was on, damn I missed half of the song. Oh well I thought as I sang along to the lyrics.

You love when I get up in it

You love when I get, you love when I get up in

Wake up when I bake up that's just somethin' that I do

Pick your favorite sex scene, that's what I'm gon' do to you

Up in your bed's where you probably belong

Givin' you all that I got 'til it's gone

Sexy as fuck you still got them heels on

Favorite position, we tryin' them all

Once I get in can't get out of my zone

Fuck you so good you won't pick up your phone

And when your girlfriends or whoever do call

You fuckin' with me so you tell 'em you gone

You don't smoke so I break it down, you roll it up

You poke it out,

your face down so I hold it up

You don't give a shit that my money so big I can't fold it up

Plus I ain't tired 'til you finish, this ain't a race but I'm winnin'.

I turned the radio down. . I couldn't help but think about DeMarcus right now. Damn mane I miss him like CRAZY even though he done got me in some crazy ass shit, but thats what a down ass chick all about right? No matter what they stick by them. So, i decided to call DeMarcus.

"Loreal?" he said suprised to hear from me. "Hey DeMarcus." "How you been, you havent been answering my phone calls lately." "Yeah, I know. .look can we talk?" "Yeah. .go ahead." he said. "No, i mean can i come over?" I said. "Yeah, sure. ." "Aight." I said before hanging up ion know what I was gonna say but It was worth a try.

DeMarcus

I was suprised when Loreal called me, i missed her ass like crazy. My mind was blank i been slipping. Money still coming in but i cant help the feeling that i miss her. Im glad that I killed that bitch ass nigga Jermaine, he had that shit coming. I took a shower and just put on some drawers and a white tee, by time I got out I opened it to see Loreal. Damn she looked good she had on some Levi Jeans, a LRG vneck shirt and some chucks. Her long black hair was curly and you couldn't even tell anything was wrong with her eye.

Loreal

"Hey." I said smiling at DeMarco. "Wassup Loreal." he said sitting down on the coach. "Im sorry DeMarcus." "Sorry for what?" he said. "Im sorry for pushing myself away, I dont know how to love & when all that happened it hurt me & I didnt wanna go through it." he just stared at me. "Say something DeMarcus!" I said as the tears flew down my face. He grabbed me and held me, this all I ever wanted and needed. I needed try cry all that shit out and heal. He started kissing me on my neck. "Demarcus. ." I moaned. He carried me up stairs and layed me on his bed. "You ready?" he asked me. I shook my head yes. im way more than ready I think this is really all I needed.

Dont forget to please comment and vote you guys it would mean alot to me (: