Chapter 30: The Funeral

Well, I've decided that I am going to upload early just so I don't have to worry about this story again until about a week or so...but remember VOTE VOTE VOTE oh and comment. BTW S/O to ---> @keeredd, thanks for the love. BTW when people show love i do shout them out!!!! And also could somebody do me a DOPE COVER please & email it to my email: @ebonyblount83@yahoo.com please and thanks! 

~ Ebony Denise Lerea (:

btw most of this will be DeMarcus POV, don't like don't read & it will be SUPER long. 

Chapter 30: 

DeMarcus

It took me a 1 day and 15 hours to get back to Richmond from Los Angeles. I needed a shower bad and a change of clothes. I was still walking around with a bloody shirt under my jacket and stanky ass breath. I was really looking bad right now but I didn't give a fuck i didn't give a fuck about keeping up my image right now I needed to make sure that my girl and my seed was straight before anything else. I walked into the visiting room to see a sleeping Kah'lea what in the hell was going on right now. I walked over to her and shook her now she looked a mess her eyes were red and puffy. "De'Marcus?" she said jumping up and giving me a hug. We hugged for a few seconds until i pulled away "What's going on where is Loreal?" I asked. "I told them that I didn't want them to tell me anything until you got here." she said. "Okay, well let's go get the doctor." I said. We walked to the front desk and they called for the doctor to come down. "Ahh, your finally hear Mister.." "Jenkins, I'm her fiance'" I said. "Okay well first thing is first..At first we thought that the baby had died because it was absolutely no heart beat coming from the baby. You are a lucky man because your baby was very close to dying sir we are going to have to keep Loreal in here for a couple of days weeks even." he said. "Also your fiancee was shot through the chest and suffered a blow to the head from the car rolling over so many times whoever did this was realy trying to hurt her bad it was like they was trying to make sure she was dead." he said.

My blood began to boil I wanted to kill somebody right then and there i can't believe I let this happen when I find out who did this imma do them. "So you said that you have the person in custody who tried to do this right?" Kah'lea said. "Yes, the police department does you can go and talk to the man who has this under investigation he has been waiting for you to get here." the doctor said. I just went and sat down I needed to let all of this shit sink in I was thankful that god saved my daughter life and also Loreal, I just felt like this was Karma to all of the bullshit that I did to other people families in the past. But i wasn't stopping, rage was taking over and I was going to find out everyone involved. The detective came over to where me and Kah'lea was sitting and starting talking to us, I didn't mind talking to the police because nobody knew who I was no matter what I did I never got my hands dirty. 

"So we have 5 dudes in custody, my officers saw them firing gun shots at Ms. Sanders car and trying to attempt to leave the scene." he said. "Okay, so who are the people?" I asked getting straight to the point. "Well I just want to let you know that the police is taking matters into our own matters and the 5 men that was fleeing the scene were Juwante Douglas, Keith Louis, Ahmahed Jabar, Detwaun Smith and Tramell Cosby." he said. That first name Juwante replayed over and over in my head i know that name from somewhere. "Okay, so what is going to happen now?" Kah'lea said. "Well we're going to charge all of them with use of firearm by a convicted felon, attempted murder, eluding the poilice, resisting arrest, possession with intent to sell, and Drug Trafficking and Distribution." he said. "If you have any questions be sure to ask." he said. "No i don't have any questions." I said getting up and going to the doctor.