Chapter 17: Confused

Chapter 17:

* 2 days later *

Loreal

I just now got out of school, damn today was a long day i'm tired as hell already. I haven't seen that creep Rasheed lately I hoped it would stay that way. Everytime i thought about Rasheed saying that he's been watching me is another reason why I needed to go and register for a gun and go to the gun range. But i know what you can't go to the gun range when you pregnant so i guess pepper spray was just going have to due for now. So if that nigga come at me with some dumb shit I was just going to have to pepper spray him and beat his ass. For some reason I was super paranoid now and I needed to just watch my back especially with this crazy ass nigga Rasheed in the picture. My phone kept ringing from a unfamiliar number I wondered who the fuck it was, I finally answered. "Hello?!" I said through the phone. "Is this Loreal?" the unknown female voice said. "Who is this?" I said irritaited. "This is DeMarcus mother, look could you come over I really need to talk to you." she said. "Um. .sure." i said in a more calmer voice i was kind of embarassed I didn't want her to think i was rude and shit and also how the fuck did she get my number in the first place. She gave me her address and i pulled up in front of her house. 

I knocked on the door lightly and she opened the door after three knocks. "Hello." the short but beautiful lady said. I followed her into the kitchen where she was cooking a cake it smelled so good my stomach started growling. "Hungry are you?" she said laughing. I shook my head yes and started laughing. "So, in case you're wondering why i really brought you here is because i wanted to know where you & my son stand. . and also i got your number from out of DeMarcus phone i think its really important that we talk." she said. "Okay, about what?" I said. "Well, as you know Chantae is back." she said. "Who is Chantae?" I asked confused I've never heard this name a day in my life. "Chantae is  DeMarcus first love and she's back. .I brought you here really to tell you the truth before you end up being the one hurt in this situation. Also I want you to know that DeMarcus really loves you he told me that he's been hanging out with Chantae lately and I dont know what's going on but if anything is going on i want you to be the first to know about it." i was shocked is this the reason why he was acting this way toward me because a bitch he used to be in love with came back in the picture, i was officailly pissed the fuck off. "Wow, this must be the reason he's been ignoring me for this last couple of days." I said hurt. "Yeah, he's coming over here and i want you guys to talk it out because i like you Loreal i've heard so many good things about you and my son needs to just leave the past in the past." she said. I just started crying I couldn't deal with all this bull shit. "Are you pregnant?" she asked. I just looked at her shocked how the fuck could she have known that. "What makes you say that?" I asked wiping my face. "I can tell hunny by the look in your eyes and the hurt in your voice it was the same way i was with DeMarcus father." she said. "Please, don't tell DeMarcus I don't want him to know yet it's just too much going on." I said. she just shook her head in agreeance next thing you know i heard knocking on the door. "That must be DeMarcus." she said walking over the door.

DeMarcus

I walked to my mothers door with Chantae behind me. After i finished fucking Chantae she just laid beside and there was nothing. No chemistry, no love or no affection  like it was with me and Loreal. I didn't love Chantae anymore i will always love her as a friend but as far as leaving Loreal for her that was not going to happen. I took Chantae for breakfast this morning and when i was about to take her home my mother called me and said she needed to see me so i just let her come with me i didn't expect to be here long. After i leave my mother house i plan on going to see Loreal and just laying it all out for her, if she loves me like i think she loves me she'll forgive me for all this stupid shit im putting her through. I hope Chantae didn't think that me and her was going to be in a relationship because that was not happening. I knocked on my mother door and she finally came to open it. I walked in to a girl sitting on the stool at the kitchen table i wondered who it was. Finally the mystery girl turned around it was Loreal, what the fuck was she doing here to begin with this must be the reason why my mother called me over in the first place.

"Loreal I can -" she just cut me off. "Save it." she said before walking over to my mother. "Thankyou for inviting me over." she said before coming over to me. "Is this the reason why you've been acting so funny towards me." she said the tears streaming down her cheek. I looked over to a Chantae who was grinning on Loreal. "The only reason why i'm not going to wipe the floor with you is because I don't want to disrespect his mother house." she said to Chantae before walking out of the door. I followed behing her to her car and stood in front of her before she could get in her car. "Get out of my way!" she yelled. "Look, Loreal it's not like that I don't love Chantae mane she's just my friend." I said. "Tell me did you fuck her?!" she asked. I just stood there staring at her watery eyes I was tired of lying. She just shook her head "that's what i thought." she said trying to get in the car again. "Loreal, please just listen to what i have to say." i said. "NO! i'm tired of listening to your bullshit ass lies, it's either you want to be with me or you don't DeMarcus and that's all their is to it, i've done nothing but keep it real with you DeMarcus can't you see that what did I do to deserve to be treated like this?" she asked. "Do you even love me?" she said. "Of course I do." I said. "Then say it!" she said looking at Chantae who was standing in the doorway. "I love you Loreal, i've loved you since day one." i said truthfully. She just looked at me like she was shocked. "If you love me you need to chose who you want to be with, i'm too old to be playing games with a grown man who don't know what he wants i know what I want for me and my baby!" she said.

Baby i thought in my head what is she talking about. "I'm going to give you time to think about what you want to do DeMarcus i love you enough to say to you I want you to be happy no matter who you're with." and like that she was in her pulling off. Baby was all that was replaying in my mind over and over again. I looked over to who looked like a mad Chantae ion know what the fuck she was mad for. She came over to me "DeMarcus how could you play me like that?" she asked. "Play you, how the fuck did i play you?" I asked confused. "Because you did play me you tried to act like we was going to make this thing work, fucking me and shit you told me that you wasn't with her anymore." I looked at her like she was crazy. "Just because we fucked that doesn't mean i said i wanted to be with you I don't love you I love Loreal what we had was in the past and I'm not going to let you or nobody else fuck up what me and her got." I said bluntly. "fuck you Demarcus!" she said storming off. That bitch was crazy just because i fucked her that didn't mean i fucking said i wanted to be with her what the fuck she thought what we had was like 10 years ago. I didnt need no time to chose i needed to hurry up and get to Loreal house so i can fix this shit fast.

Loreal

I can't believe this bitch ass nigga DeMarcus had a nerve to show up with that ugly ass hoe with him. That bitch aint have nothing on me not at all. I know i said I wasn't gonna tell him about the pregnacy yet but I had to I dont know i just felt like it was the time to say it. I really did love DeMarcus enough to earn my trust again because I loved him and also I wanted him to be apart of this child's life. As i walked up in my house I was a man sitting on my couch, what the fuck was going on. "Rasheed?!" i asked scared "What the fuck are you doing here!" I asked. "Bitch you're gonna be mines one way of another." he said pulling out the gun.