Chapter 12: Little Secret

Chapter 12:

Ayoo kevin hart a fool mane #turnupppppppp, he is funny as shit. J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Tamela Mann, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown, Asap Rocky, R Kelly, Ciara, Robin Thicke, Justin Timberlake & Charlie Wilson did their thangg. Chris Rock suckeddd -_- but eryka badu got a straight phatty! #BETAwards. Anywho im tired so imma finish this in the A.M. goodnight loves [:

Kah'lea

I went and knocked on DeMarcus door, when the door opened I was surprise to what I saw. "Kahlea?" Loreal said. "What are you doing here?" she asked confused. "Uh. .I went to your house and you wasn't there." I said. She still had one eyebrow raised looking me straight in my eyes. "Can I come in?" I asked. I walked in to see DeMarus with just some sweat pants on, they must have just finished fucking. "So..anyway I was wondering if we could go to the mall I'm itching to get out." I said. "Why haven't you been answering my phone calls Kahlea, whats been going on with you?" she asked. "I've just been going through some personal problems." I said. I still haven't told Kahlea I lost the baby I hated keeping stuff from her. "Well, let me go get dressed." she said going upstairs. I hurried up and went to the kitchen where DeMarcus was eating. "DeMarcus, thank you for. .you know." I said kind of embarrassed. "I promise when I get ok my feet I will pay you back." I said "No need, you good Kahlea." after about 10 minutes of just sitting there I finally just said it. "Look. .DeMarcus can you not tell Loreal none of this, I'll tell her on my own time." I said. "Look ma, I dont really get involved in nobody business that don't have nothing to do with me I'm not going to tell her nothing just be careful out here that lil nigga could've killed you." he said. "I know. .thank you." I said. "Thankyou for what?" Loreal said coming behind us.

Loreal

What the fuck was going on I thought in my head. Why was Kahlea whispering to my man & why was she acting so secretive. .i wanna know whats been going on with her & im going to find out. "Thankyou for what?" I repeated. "Oh, I was telling Demarcus thankyou for saving me that day, I never got a chance to thank him." she said. "Oh. .ok." I said "You ready?" I said to Kahlea. "Yeah, im ready. ." she said. "Baby, ill see you later. ." I said giving DeMarcus a kiss. "Im going to be at the warehouse all day." he said. "ok." I said walking away.

Once we got to the mall my eyes lit up. This was a relief school has kept me so busy. .I havent seen Rasheed lately so that was a god thing. I brought alot of stuff especially from Victoria Secret I was going to surprise my baby with it, but not before I found out what was going on. Kahlea usually brought everything out of the store but she barely brought anything. when they rung up her stuff the cashier just kept swyping looking confused. "Ma'am? your credit card is not working." "Oh, well try this one instead." Kahlea said hanging her another credit card. What the hell I thought to myself. "This one isn't working either." the cashier said handing her back her credit cards I looked at her confused. "It must be a mistake at the bank." Kahlea said. "Well I can just pay for it." I said giving her a wad of cash that DeMarcus gave me. She bagged up Kahlea stuff and gave it to her. "Kahlea I'm worried about, I feel like you are not telling me the whole truth are you okay?" I asked. "Yes Loreal." she said. I just shook my head okay and kept walking.

DeMarcus

I couldn't help the fact that I felt like somebody was watching me. Just the other day I was looking outside my house and I seen a black car just sitting out there. I was going to have to keep my security extra tight not that I couldn't handle my own shit just because I don't like to get my hands dirty unless I have to. I was snapped out of my thoughts just Loreal came in with her arms folded. Damn my baby looked good she had on some blue dye washed shorts, a white v neck and & white jordan 11's. "Wassup baby?" I said. "what's going on between you & Kahlea?" she said. "Woah, what the fuck you mean what's going on between us?" i asked. "Why the fuck was y'all whispering about earlier?" she demanded. "First off i wasn't whispering i was listening." i said being honest. "DeMarcus, dont play with me I want to know what the fuck is going on. .why have she been acting so strange?" she said. "How the fuck was I supposed to know? ask your fucking friend!" I said getting a little annoyed. She came real close to me and got in my face with her finger pointed in my face "If i find out anything. .i mean anything-" i cut her ass off before she could finish. I smacked her hand out my face and said "Loreal it aint nothing to find out." I said staring her in her eyes. I kissed her and took a handful of her ass in my hands. she rolled her eyes and walked off. 'Where you going?!" i yelled. "i got things to handle" she said. Kahlea better tell Loreal what the fuck she gotta tell her 'cause ion got time to be in the middle of this bullshit.

Kah'lea

I threw the clothes that Loreal just brought me in my closet. I sat down on my bed and put the crack in the pipe and smoked it. I layed back on my bed and just relaxed. A smile was stuck on my face as i visioned me and a child playing in the sand. All of a sudden i heard a knock on the door, but i ignored it i didnt feel like getting up. All of a sudden i saw Loreal walk in my room. "Kahlea!!" she yelled coming over to me picking up the pipe. "What?" i asked annoyed. "Is this the reason why your ass is broke?" she asked me i just rolled over and closed my eyes. "Did DeMarcus give this to you?" she said sounding like she was about to cry. I looked at her as she dropped the pipe on the floor wiping the tears that was flowing out of her eyes.

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!! it would mean alot to me if after you finish reading you hit that little star in your bottom left hand corner or if you are on the computer the star on the right of the screen. Thankss [:  

~ Ebony Lerea