Chapter 20: Homewrecker

Follow me on twitter: @LiveLoveEbo & Instagram: @ebonyyy___ (3 underscores.) Comment & VOTEEE!!! My reads dont match up to my comments & vote. Anyway happy reading (:

* A week later *

Chapter 20:

Chantae

I just sat there looking outside my window this nigga DeMarcus thought he was really going to get away with what the fuck he just did. That wack ass bitch Loreal is not all that, besides i was here first who the fuck she thought she was. I was going to get DeMarcus back if it was the last thing that I do. My cousin Nichae called me into the bathroom I wondered what the fuck this bitch wanted. "I'm pregnant" she said showing me the stick crying. "What you crying for?" I asked. "Bitch cant you see? I'm 16 my parents are going to kill me!" she said throwing the stick away in the bathroom. And that's when it popped up in my head I could go to DeMarcus and tell him that I was pregnant that way that bitch Loreal would be mad and leave him then i could have him all to myself, and we were finally together i would fuck him so i could really get pregnant. "It's going to be okay, you just need to tell them straight up." I said. "NO! that's not enough I need to get rid of the baby, i need a abortion." she said. "Where the hell you going to get the money?" I asked. "I'll find out." she said sitting on my bed.  I walked in the bathroom took a piece of tissue and rapped the pregnacy test in it and put it in my pocket. "Okay, well I have to go I'll see you later." I said walking out of the room. I was on my way to DeMarcus house and I hope that his bitch was there too. Call me crazy but i gotta do what i gotta do.

Loreal

I stopped in front of the airport where I was dropping my mother and father off. I had a good week with them it was nice to finally catch up with them and have them be apart of my life again. They really liked DeMarcus and even though they weren't too happy about me being pregnant because me and him weren't married yet they would get over it. "Adiós mamá" I said kissing my mother cheek. "Muy bien Loreal me llame cuando llegue el momento para mi nieto por nacer" my mother said basically saying goobye & to call her when the baby is born. "Bueno, Bueno." I said meaning okay. "te quiero niña." my father said giving me a hug. I don't know why the fuck they only spoke spanish to me and nobody else that shit was a tad bit annoying. "I love you too." I said simply. "Be safe!" i yelled as they walked off inside the airport. I got back in my car and drove away i had to go and pick up Kah'lea she was having dinner at my place tonight. As i pulled up to Kah'lea's house she was alreadys standing outside liike she's been waiting for me or something. "It took you long enough." she said walking up to the car. "Girl please, i told you i had to take my father to the airport first." I said laughing. My new summer jam "Meek Mill - Levels" came on I had to turn this shit up loud while i was riding down the street.

"See it's brackets nigga

Them hoes ain't fucking you 'cause you ain't in that bracket nigga

Lean life, its levels to this shit young boy

Ay O, ya feel me

Lil nigga we don't rock the same clothes, fuck the same hoes

'cause it's levels to this shit

lil nigga we dont drive the same whips, we don't fuck the same chicks

Lil nigga we don't get the same paper, you a motherfucking hater