#16 Sad Song **Moments** 4/5

Niall:

" Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgements clouded

Like tonight's sky "

Niall had been away on tour for 6 months now, without seeing you.

Management wouldn't even consider the thought. They believed that if Niall saw you it would only make you want to stay more, thinking that he would loose track of the tour.

He wouldn't.

You did try and make contact as much as possible, but it was hard. Harder than you thought it would be.

Some nights you would just break down and cry, not knowing what to do.

You thought you could be the strong one. But you just weren't and never will be. You thought Niall would stay strong.

Until one night.

He had just got back to his hotel, from being at a concert in Miami. While obviously you were in London.

Something was up with him for the whole concert. Staring into space, not knowing when his speeches were, forgetting lyrics of a song.

It just wasn't him.

And all the way back to the hotel he stayed silent, gazing out the window, no expression on his face.

The boys noticed, but not knowing what to do or say.

When Niall reached the hotel room, he quietly shut the door and went onto the balcony of his room.

As he looked at the stars in the sky and the moon shining down. A tear trickles down his cheek as thoughts of you crossed his mind.

Then it was like a waterfall.

As he cried harder an harder, wishing you were next to him. Nothing could be done about the situation, only to let the emotions flow.

Niall looked up towards the moon and the reflection beaming off the waters front.

" (Y/N) I wish you were here. Next to me. In my arms. I know you can't hear this but something else tells me you can. I love you (Y/N), I really do. I wish I could say this to your face, a face that could brighten up any day, but your not here so it is impossible. I love the way you laugh, you speak, your calming words that I remember have helped me these past few months. However now, I just can't stand to be without you. I have no one to turn to. I have no one to kiss me goodnight and snuggle up warm in our bed. No one to hold when we have had a rough day. Today was a rough day, yet still you are not here for me to hold. You are not to blame, we are not to blame, they are to blame. They keep us away because we are too in love. I'm in love for the first time and they keep me away, this I don't believe. Only a couple months they say, yet it seems like eternity. I have no answer nor reason why they say this. Only the question of why they do this. All I want is to be with you, hold you, love you, treat you how one in love is supposed to be treated. However I cannot do that, I wish but my wish is only a dream, a dream that is floating away, slipping through my fingertips as every second passes." He finished an out broke more heart filled sobs.

His head leaned against his arms as he stared at the moonlight, wishing you were there, thinking of the time when you would be together.

Sharing the memories you both dreamed.

He roughly wipes away the tears, with the back of his sleeve, sniffing holding back the threatening.

"Niall?" He turned around quickly, hearing the sweet voice he had dreamed about for so long.

His eyes met with the person he had been longing for, the person who made his world turn upside down, the person he has truly fallen in love with...

You

*************

A/N Wow this one took me ages haha pheww it's over and my fingers are aching ahhhhhh ! Painful xx