#61 - Saying Goodbye At The Airport

Shoutouts to...

@1D_foreva_and_always

@one_day_13

@lolNixllLukeDylxn

(Keep Voting for a Shoutout)

**********

Harry:

You slowly walked hand in hand towards the gate. You didn't want to rush, both you and Harry knowing this would be the last time you physically saw each other for a few months. The other boys were already through the gate and waiting for Harry. "Well... I guess this is it," he said, turning towards you and holding both your hands in his. "Yeah... I guess," you replied quietly, looking down, fearing seeing his face would break you. "(Y/N)?" he asked quietly, using his fingers to tilt your head upwards. The sad look on his face made a few tears slip down your cheeks. "Don't' cry baby," he continued, cupping your face with both of his hands. "I'll be back before you know it, yeah?" You nodded sadly as he pressed a kiss to your lips and pulled you into a hug, ignoring all the people taking pictures. Someone called out his name and he turned his head. "I have to go, but I love you so much (Y/N)... I'll call you when we land." "Please do," you whispered. He pressed another quick kiss to your lips before running off, giving you one last wave before he disappeared.

Liam:

The airport wasn't too busy considering how early it was in the morning. Liam was exhausted and he wouldn't stop saying how unfair it was to have back to back tours. He had barely been home a week when they had announced another tour. You were upset but Liam was devastated. He was already extremely tired from the last tour, he missed his family and you... He didn't want to have to leave it all behind again so soon. But now here you were, holding each other close. Liam was silently crying into your shoulder while you rubbed his back and tried to stay strong for him. "Liam, it's okay..." The boys watched, looking equally tired. They hadn't really ever seen Liam like this. "I don't want to go (Y/N)..." he whimpered. "I know Li... I don't want you to go either." His grip tightened on you. "Liam... we have to go," Niall said quietly. You pulled back a little to look into his watery eyes. You didn't even say anything, you just kissed him. "I love you Liam. I'll be waiting for you." "I-I love you so much." You let go of him and he slowly walked towards the boys. "I love you!" you called making him turn around and blow you a kiss. You pretended to catch it and put it on your lips, causing him to smile for the first time in hours.

Niall:

The car was surrounded by fans. Niall had already said that he didn't want you getting hurt, so you agreed to stay in the car, as long as it meant you got to properly say goodbye. The whole car ride, Niall held onto you as you exchanged kissed and small words of sadness. This was his job, but it seemed like no matter how many times he left, you would never get used to him leaving. Niall almost looked panicked when he saw all the people. "(Y/N), they're everywhere!" You couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction. "Niall, I thought you would've gotten used to this by now." He looked back towards you. "You never get used to this... Just like I never get used to leaving you." The smile disappeared from your face as you nodded your head in understanding. "I know." He pulled you into his arms again, everything else around you fading out. "I'm going to miss you Niall," you mumbled into his shoulder. "I'm going to miss you too princess." Paul tapped on the window, knocking you two out of a trance. Niall nodded towards him. He turned to you, giving you one more kiss. "It won't be long babe. I'll be home soon." "I know." He kissed you gently but passionately. "See you soon." He got out of the car, slamming the door. The driver pulled out, making his way back to your flat. You would see him soon.

Zayn:

The fans and the paps were not leaving you alone. All the two of you wanted was a little bit of privacy. But it didn't look like you were getting any. "I'm sorry boo," Zayn whispered into your ear. "It's fine Zayn," you tried to give him a reassuring smile, but knowing that in just a few moments he wold be leaving, you just couldn't. "You know what, I don't care if they see this," he said with determination. You were about to ask him what he meant but before you could, his lips were on yours. You immediately kissed back and you could hear the cameras clicking. But like Zayn said, you didn't care. He continued to kiss you until finally, Paul had to come and almost drag him away. "I love you (Y/N)!" he called over the crowds of people. "I love you too!" He smiled, meaning he heard you and you finally were able to smile. You just couldn't wait to have him back in your arms again.

Louis:

"Please don't be sad baby," he said as you walked together towards the gate. "I can't help it Lou... You're leaving!" He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer into him. "I know, but it's not like it's never happened before," he replied sympathetically. "It's not something you really get used to..." You looked at your feet, stopping where you were. "I'm sorry (Y/N)..." "Why are you sorry? It's not your fault." "I know... I don't like leaving you either. But, when I get home, I'm all yours. Okay?" He gave you the smile that always seemed to make you feel better. "Okay." You returned the smile as he leaned down to kiss you. "I love you so much baby girl. I'm going to miss you." "I'll miss you too... now go... the sooner you leave the sooner you get home," you teased, playfully shoving his shoulder. "You trying to get rid of me?" he retaliated in the same teasing tone. You chuckled. "Get outta here silly." He pecked your lips, whispering another sincere 'I love you,' before running towards the plane.

********

Love Lou x