Fuuto x model!reader

I walk in for a summer issue of (random magazine name). I was wearing just a love heart bikini. I was a famous model around the world. My (h/L), (h/c) hair styled into a (hair style). The bikini went fantastically with my (e/c) orbs. I always knew which pose would be best without the directors help. I was helping promote an anime show so they made the swimsuit to attract males. So I got up to the green screen and struck an anime pose.

"Got it in one (y/n)!" The director spoke.

"Always do! That's what I'm famous for."

I walked off with my best friend/manager (friends name). We continued walking to my changing room. I wore a (cute dress/ casual attire) that flattered my curves.

We walked to a nearby café and ordered (favourite drink). Obviously I was ambushed with people wanting autographs. I sighed and walked off.

"I would love to sign but I'm busy." I yelled calmly over the fangirls. And with that they left me alone.

**time skip to 2 days later**

It has been a busy 2 days but it doesn't end for a model. Today I was going on a music video with a popular singer. I think his name was Fuuto Asahina. I tried listening to his songs and he is fantastic but I'm not like one of his fans. He is not the worst I've heard but not the best either.

Anyway I entered the building that we will have the meeting. We like to be early so we can get a drink.

Soon we entered the room and saw that there was a man in a smart suit and a boy around my age. **if your not then imagine you are**

I regonised him from the videos.

"Hello Fuuto. Pleasure to finally meet you. I love your music." I greeted shaking his hand.

"Hello (y/n). I love your work. I hope your a good dancer!"

"Yup! I've always thought about entering as a dancer. I can handle any outfit you put on me. I'll work it!" I winked flirtatiously to Fuuto. He blushed a deep red.

**time skip to final day of shooting**

I've been getting along well with my temporary partner. We were getting ready for the final scene. We had to kiss. I have to admit I have a crush on Fuuto. But of I have to kiss him then I have to be professional about it.

We both got ready in our positions. I was acting shy but flirty. While the director was talking to the camera man I took the opportunity to tell him.

"Fuuto I have somethings to tell you."

"And that would be?"

I breath carefully. "This will be my first kiss and the other thing is that.....I really really like you in that way!" I heard a gasp then felt a hand grab mine tightly and something soft and gentle touch my lips. I decided to kiss back.

Soon we pulled away.

"I love you too. And-" Fuuto started.

"Yes! We have a scene." The director yelled.

"Meet me in my hotel room in 10 mins." He winked while walking away.

I couldn't contain my blush. I will be.in a room. Alone. With him.

**time skip**

I knocked on the door dressed in my casual outfit. My hair was in a messy bun. He opened the door wearing the same shirt but with a denim jacket. I walked in and sat on a chair.

"Well what were you saying before the director interrupted?" I asked.

"Oh! Umm....will you be the Kim Kardashian to my Kanye?" He stated nervously.

I walked up to him and put my arms around his neck and kissed him. I then pulled back and simply said "yes" before he kissed me.

And let's just say we did Netflix and chill without the Netflix.

**sorry if Fuuto is ooc slightly. Also next up is Lelouch x Flirty!Kidnapped!reader**