Ronald x Grells sis!reader

Rons POV

Uggh! That damn red haired reaper will cause the apocalypse one day! Gone off to find 'Bassy'. It disgusts me; a reaper and a demon? I try my best but it's never enough.

I was back at HQ when Will called me over. "Sup Will?"

"Grell's getting curious. He's going downstairs we must stop him." He told me.

"Whats down there anyway?" I asked.

"You won't believe it but there was a set of twin reapers;one boy and one rare girl. As they grew up one failed at their duties and the other was Grell. We had to keep the girl a secret otherwise all other male reapers would try to...reproduce with her. She is currently being held prisoner downstairs. We had to block all Grell's memories about her. If not he might have told. She has to fall in love at first sight before doing all that." He smirked.

I gulped. Was it worth it?

**time skip**

I was already there and the girl was staring into the window looking lost. She was on her bed.

"(N/n). I have another for you." Will said.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS. ONLY FRIENDS OR GRELL CAN CALL ME THAT. OH WAIT YOU BLOCKED HIS MEMORIES!" She yelled slapping him in the process.

I could see her beauty. Her (h/L) (h/C) hair shining in the dim light. Her (e/C) orbs scared. She then looked at me and blushed.

"Will, leave me alone with her. I wish to speak with her." I stated.

"Hey there. Sorry for what I did to Will." She apologised.

"No probs. I would be like you in your position. I'm Ron by the way. And you are?"

"I'm (y/n) but you can call me (n/n)." She blushed.

"You want freedom right?" I asked her. She nodded. "You can pretend to love me at first sight then you can see your idiot brother again. Oh and your brother is gay. You missed a lot."

"Why should I pretend when I do love you at first sight?" She stated kissing me. It was passionate. Sadly we heard a cough from behind us.

"Well Ron, take good care of her. She's more trouble than Grell." Will sighed.

**time skip to seeing Grell and unblocking memories**

"Hey Grell!" (Y/n) called hugging him. Grell just looked at Will angrily and put his arms around her protectively.

"Will I used to love you but you separated me from my sis! Prepare for hatred. Oh, and welcome to the family Ron!" Grell yelled.

THE END

EPILOGUE (AKA EXTRA ENDING)

"Wake up sweetie. You have work today." My wife (y/n) called sweetly. But suddenly she rushed to the bathroom to throw up. Yup, I'm going to be yelled at by the overly protective brother. I held it all back for 2 years! Oh but I don't regret it one bit.

"Honey. I'm pregnant!" She called.

"I know that. Wild guess. Oh, and it's triplets!" I shouted. Male reapers can tell anything from the first day of pregnancy of any species. That's how I know.....it's going to be one long story to tell to our children.