Sebastian x abused!noble!reader

*warning: swearing and mention of rape and other things that may upset you*

"WORTHLESS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK LIKE A NOBLE! STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH THE SERVANTS AND MAYBE YOU MIGHT TALK PROPERLY!" Your mum yelled at you for the hundredth time today. You like the servants though they gave you love when your mum won't. Your dad left your mum when you were 6 for someone who promised him a pure and better life. You remember her name clear as day,Angelica Blanc. She had beautiful hair and seemed so angelic and since then your mum had blamed you for not telling her about it.

'Maybe if you made dad happier in his marriage then he wouldn't have left' you always thought to yourself. If you fucked up even the slightest mistake then you'd get smacked but the bigger the mistake the bigger the punishment and one time,when you were 13 you cried because you made the biggest mistake in your life, you told a man she was doing business' with that she was an alcoholic and your punishment... She sent you to a prostitute place and that's where you became impure for marriage.... You were raped. You never said a word bad about her since and that means that you are seen but not heard unless you were spoken to.

Your mum was only ever sober for meetings and when she has to leave for outside work you were glad as you were left behind and looked after by your step family: the servants. They basically took you in when they found out about the abuse. They saw her cutting your arm when you were 8.

Today you were having a meeting with a butler representative from another manor. They were talking about business,I mean actual business not that, and partnering the companies up. Your company was called Auntie Sue's sweet treats. It had anything a kid would dream of owning from frilly dresses to limited editions of teenage boy things. It also had some sweets in. And the other business was called Funtom company. It was strange seeing your mother sober but she does most of the talking and doesn't snap at you for speaking out of line.

Suddenly the deal was done and the butler left...or so you thought.

Sebby POV

I entered a manor that could give our manor a run for its money....it has a tiger for a guard! I tried to remain my cool as I was lead in by another butler.

"She is right this way sir." He stated with a hint of relief. Why is he relieved? Did he think I wouldn't make it?

I was lead up the stairs which had a golden railing. I knocked on the door as the other butler whispered "meet me at the (random pub/bar name) tonight please. I wish to speak with you alone. Now I know we just met but please it's important to me". I nodded my head in agreement.

I entered into what seemed like a study but it was elegant just like the rest of the house. "Ah! Hello, you must be Mr Sebastian. It's a pleasure to meet you!" A woman around thirty greeted, "sorry my manor is such a mess my servants haven't quite finished cleaning it all yet."

I looked around and saw a girl around (your age) faking a smile. I regonised that fake smile from the young master when he was around Lady Elizabeth. They broke off the engagement a few weeks ago as Ciel couldn't put her through a one sided marriage not even for money but she understood and is already engaged to someone else.

Her eyes screamed with sorrow. She was paler than me and looked underweight. To me she looked like death was only minutes away. Her (h/c) was the only thing that looked hyper and full of life as she walked towards her chair. Her (f/c) dress flowed behind her gracefully.

**time skip to later that night still Sebbys pov**

I waited in the said pub/bar for 10 minutes before the man appeared.

"What do you want? I have to get back as my master may need me" I asked politely

"Your from the Phantomhive manor correct?"

"Yes, why?"

"I wanted to ask if you could save my dau- mistress from her mothers wrath"

"Why should I?"

"She is an abused child ever since her father left her mother for another. The child never told her mum of this affair as she knew her father would be going to a better family. Please find it in your heart to take in this girl, even if she becomes a maid she'll be happier." He pleaded me.

"That would explain how Ill and close to death she looked. Sure I don't see why not. I'll come for her tomorrow night. Get her ready." And with that I left the pub/bar.

**time skip**

Your POV

I was woken up by (best guy friend name if you don't have one then just make one up). He says what you have to do today like normal so you don't listen until something made you interested.

"Pardon me but could you repeat that?" You asked politely.

"Yes, you are leaving here to go to the Phantomhive manor,permanently. I asked Sebastian to take good care of you as I know you have taken a liking to him."

"What! No, I can't fall for a butler! I'm of a high stasis"

"You won't be for long. You will be working as a maid. I'll tell your mum that you've ran away from her and I don't know where you are."

"So, I'll get away from all this by tonight?"

"Yes, you know I've always thought of you as a daughter."

"Okay papa bear!" And with that you started to get ready.

**time skip to the night**

You had finished packing and had the directions ,to the area where you will meet Sebastian who will help you finish the journey, in your pocket. You were so scared but you then climbed out the window and ran like your life depended on it, which it did slightly, not even looking at how far away you were as you know you will miss the servants.

**time skip to meet up**

You have ran for so long that the house had completely disappeared minutes ago and you stopped to the meeting area. You looked around and saw Sebastian.

"Hello there. And thank you for helping me Mr Sebastian! I really needed it." You greeted talking to him for the first time.

"My, what a wonderful voice you have. Why would anyone keep it closed?"

You had an instant blush on your face at that. You couldn't hide it what your old butler said was true you have taken a liking to the smexy butler but who wouldn't? He was flawless.

"Aww. Your blushing. I'm guessing that you like me in that way? I like you too in that way and I wanted to help you the second I saw you. So come with me to your new life. Think of it as a second chance" He stated with a smirk. And with that your new life began.

**If this gets enough votes might make a part 2**