Give Me Everything Tonight: Characters and Message from the Author

Aoife: Pronounced EE-FA

Hey everyone! It's me, Kpop Angel! I'm, right now, writing five fan fictions at the same time. 2 on Asian Fan Fics, and 3 on here, Wattpad, including this new fan fiction, Give Me Everything Tonight. Give Me Everything Tonight was inspired by the song...you guessed it, Give Me Everything Tonight - Pitbull Feat. Ne-yo, Afrojack, and Nayer. Okay, so, I hope you all enjoy, please comment, vote and please follow me! I'd love to know what you think! Gamsahabnida and saranghae!

Main Characters:

Aoife:
Aoife is an Irish-Korean 18 year old. Her parents were killed in a freak car accident, and so Aoife moved in with her spinster, over-hyper Aunt, Hyemi. Aoife can speak Korean, English, and Gaelic, the traditional Irish language. She wants to be a famous writer one day.

BI (Hanbin):
Hanbin is the sweet, funny, and protective leader. He works hard and really wants to début with his friends. Hanbin is 19 years old, and at first, finds Aoife to be a cold-hearted cow, and finds himself clashing with her often. But soon, when he finds out who she really is, his opinions immediately take a drastic turn for the better.

Jinhwan:
Jinhwan is 21 years old, and one of the oldest in the group. He's dating the beautiful, popular girl, Sora. At first he's the worst with Aoife, as he finds it more fun to tease her than hang out with his girlfriend, who he thinks is stuck up and irritating. But Jinhwan can't break it off, due to knowing she'd pull a huge tantrum, and also thinking she's the sexiest girl he's ever met.

Junhoe:
The sassy but cold 19 year old (yes, yes, I know he's 18 internationally, but our protagonist is 18, isn't she?). Junhoe finds it his life mission to completely blank Aoife, even when he's asked to show her around, along with his friend Donghyuk. Aoife thinks he's just quiet, and so carries on attempting to make him speak to her.

Supporting Characters:

Sora:
The bleach blonde haired popular girl with a reputation as a cow. She hates Sora because of her long black hair, her deep brown eyes, her cute nose, and her perfectly round face. Sora fears Aoife will steal Jinhwan's heart.

The rest of iKON (Team B):
Although not debuted yet, the boys of Team B work hard to become idols. They already have hundreds of fans, world wide, and are the most popular boys in school. The members are:
B.I (Hanbin) - Leader, rapper, composer
Bobby - Rapper
Jinhwan - Lead vocalist
Junhoe - Main vocalist
Yunhyeong - Vocalist
Donghyuk - Vocalist
Chanwoo - Vocalist, maknae