o n e

Zoe helplessly stared at her twin sister as they both walked down the hall of their High School.

Everyone was bombarding her with questions about parties, where she lived, her phone number etc. She was the school's hot topic, but everyone saw Zoe as a shadow always down there instead of up in the spotlight, although Zoe was the eldest no one couldn't careless of her presence.

It was sick to watch her sister get more attention than anyone else does, you could simply say she was jealous and always will be.

-

Zoe had slowly opened her eyes, a bright light blocking her sight, slightly burning her iris. Her eyes squinted as it took time to adjust to the brightness of the room she was now placed in.

She hadn't remembered anything from the events after they had visited humanity less Damon, she was curious to where he was.

Had he healed her?

Zoe instantly laid a hand over the layered skin to where the wound should be, but nothing, no blood, no trace of any cuts. Her hands roamed the space on either sides of her. A bed is what seems like she was laying on.

"Hello?" She croaked out curiosity rising up of inside of her, her throat feeling like sandpaper.

She wasn't expecting someone like Kai to be the one to bring her up into a sitting position. Zoe blinked a few times, knowing her curly hair would be all over and her face would show of tiredness. Zoe leaning her back on Kai's chest, unsure if this made him uncomfortable. Kai soon tightened his grip on her, making sure she wouldn't escape.

"It was about time you woke up from your beauty nap." Klaus had admitted as he entered the room Zoe was still finding out about.

"Shut it and let's just appreciate that our baby sis is actually awake." Rebekah stated, pushing Klaus to the side to near Zoe.

Zoe just kept her stare at Kai's black jeans, she couldn't stand anything bright to meet her eyes yet again.

"How long was I asleep for?"

"A week." This made Zoe's mouth hang down due to shock.

"And my bite?" She wondered.

"You probably passed out while Damon explained didn't you?" Klaus asked, a small innocent nod as her response.

"Ever heard of an Immortality bite?" Elijah said, walking into the same room as the fours of us. Zoe nodded, eager for the answer.

"Well he had put the venom in his teeth and when he bit you it started bleeding enormous amounts. The only way it would heal fast and easily is to put you to sleep for a week. Now we're here figuring out where Damon has gone off to." Elijah explained.

"Don't you have to prepare the ingredients for a maximum of two months?" Zoe asked, her eyebrows furrowing in thought.

"Yes, which means he's been planning the attack aimed straight at you for two months." Stefan walked in saying this with an old looking book spread open in his hands.

"But why me?" Zoe wondered.

"I think right after your vampire abilities were long gone he wanted you to be immortal with him. But since his humanity is switched off he did it for the bad. You'll suffe-" Zoe had cut off Stefan's words for hers.

"I'll suffer many headaches, blood noses and many more," Zoe finished for Stefan "are those witches still after my magic?"

"Considering that you're the most powerful witch, most likely." Kai said, which didn't make Zoe feel any better.

"Where's Elena and the others?" Zoe asked.

"Well, Caroline, Matt, Jeremy and Bonnie have gone out to search for any clue to find Damon, although it is highly unnecessary." Rebekah responded, Zoe was most certainly wondering where Elena was.

"And Elena's in the kitchen preparing for your food." Zoe sighed out of relief as the words left Stefan's mouth.

Zoe felt the need to go and greet her younger twin, but as she unwrapped herself from Kai's arms and balanced herself on both feet, she felt a wave of dizziness come over her. Her hands flew to her temples, pressing hard to subside the pain. It didn't seem to help, which had Zoe falling back onto the bed she laid on for a week.

"It's better you rest." Kai said, bringing her whole body onto the bed.

Zoe thanked Kai, laying her fragile head onto Kai's lap for more comfort. Zoe's long curls was spread on top of Kai's lap, his hands playing with her hair in a way Damon never had, it was somewhat nice in Zoe's opinion. But all she could think of now was Damon.

Where could he be?

Is he safe?

-

I hope you liked this first chapter :))

I've been waiting to start the sequel for a while now and here I am, starting the sequel and a new journey.

Thank you for all the reads on "The Gilbert Twins" I'm hoping for "It's never me" to be more intense and better as my recent one.

Damon and Zoe?

Or

Kai and Zoe?

Or

Stefan and Zoe?

Please answer the question :)

Thank you and love you all :))