t h r e e

Zoe gasped for air as she instantly opened her eyes. She couldn't help, but try to escape the chains tightly wrapped around her body. Zoe moved quite frantically, desperate to escape this dull room. Rebekah was nowhere to be found, Zoe panicking as she worried on about Rebekah.

"Please, somebody help me." Someone familiar called out, Zoe's head bobbing down, her gaze on my black jeans.

A loud crashing noise had been heard, the door wide open as a girl as the looks of it walked in. Zoe's head was brought back up to be met by Elena. She was shocked at first, but she also thought she was being kept captive as well. But why wasn't she with anyone?

"Elena, are you okay?" Zoe asked, Elena's body stood still, her back facing Zoe "Elena?"

As soon as Zoe said her name, Elena had ran over to Zoe's side. Her warm breath fanning over Zoe's neck.

"Hello there, Zoe." Her voice full of mischief the same tone Zoe stop knew from today, Zoe could almost feel the smirk Katherine wore. She now knew she said those words to act as if she was Elena.

"Where's Rebekah?" Zoe asked through gritted teeth, her body attempting once more to try and escape the series of chains.

"I left her, all I needed was you." Katherine shrugged through her words, Zoe expecting Katherine to be wearing heels, but she was wrong. A long sleeved top, tight jeans and black sneakers is what Katherine wore. It was truly unexpected for her to be wearing such a thing, unless she was up to something.

"Wear'd you get your top? I saw a person wearing the exact same one," Zoe paused, giving Katherine a small smirk before Zoe continued on "when I went to the retiring home." Katherine wore a frown as her straightened hair covered almost all of her face.

"Very funny, make any more jokes like that and I'll be ripping your head off of your disgusting little body of yours." Katherine hissed.

"Sorry can't be killed, thanks to that blue eyed Salvatore."

"Did he lose his humanity again?" Katherine said through a frustrated sigh.

"Yeah, sadly. He kind of made me immortal."

"He is known to be quite the unpleasant kind gentleman." Katherine said, the two almost forgetting why Zoe had been chained here.

"Okay enough with our conversation, now let's get to the answer to why you are holding me captive in this place?" Zoe wondered, Katherine pulling back into focus as she began to pout her lips full of layers and layers of lip balm.

"I need your magic." Katherine naturally said, acting as if Zoe would gladly just hand it over to her.

"No way in hell am I going to give you my magic."

"And why not?"

"Because you're still a lying impulsive bitch." Zoe spat, Katherine smirking to herself.

"Thought so." Katherine scoffed before she faced Zoe in an instant. Zoe knew that Katherine was going to do next, a little compelling to ruin her life from now on.

"You can't compel me, I'm immortal."

"Doesn't make you a vampire, sweetie," Katherine bitterly stated, she looked Zoe straight in her eyes, Zoe being forced to look into Katherine's devious ones "from here on now I want you to forget you ever in countered me and all you did was trip over and hit your head hard against the floor, making you want some fresh air for an hour or two. I also want you to forget every good thing Elena has done for you, I want you to know that Elena has always been the better twin, it's never you, never."

"It's never me." Zoe repeated a couple of times, her mind erasing every good memory and doing that she received from Elena. Elena now didn't mean anything to her, Zoe now thinking Elena is always the better twin, it's never Zoe, never.

Zoe blinked longingly, as she opened them her chains were released from her body no one in sight, all Zoe was doing was sitting in a chair, in an abandoned room, not knowing how she got here.

Zoe stood up, walking out the door of the room, a bright met her sore eyes. She gained up all her energy, using her magic to bring her back to the house everyone stayed at.

-

"We need to find Zoe." Elena panicked, short breaths leaving her mouth.

"First Damon and now Zoe." Jeremy stated, a hand stressfully running through his messy hair.

"Bonnie and Kai, can you locate her?" Klaus had asked.

"We tried, her body is unable to be searched for." Bonnie answered his question.

"I'm going to go to find her." Kai said, grabbing his coat off of the couch and rushed over to the door. No one bothered to stop him, maybe if someone actually looked for her than maybe they'll find her eventually.

Kai forcefully opened the front door, not expecting to see Zoe standing behind the door. A large frown plastered onto her face.

"Zoe." Kai gasped surprisingly, his arms enveloping her into a tight hug. Zoe didn't bother to move during this, but after Kai had let go of her slouching body, she brushed past Kai.

Zoe didn't bother to say hi to anyone she passed, but as her gaze met Elena's, Zoe's frown grew. A growl not intending to come out of her mouth. Everyone intensely stared at Zoe, who made her way up the stairs and into any old random room.

"Should someone go up to comfort her?" Matt asked.

"It's better if we not, she looked quite frustrated." Stefan answered as he looked over at Elena. She wore an angry face, her teeth biting down onto her bottom lip in frustration. Stefan knowing something was wrong between the two.

"Do you even know where she went? We need to ask her, what if someone did something to her? Guys we have to know." Caroline exclaimed frantically.

"I'll try and talk to her." Elena hissed.

"It's better if I do." Rebekah interrupted.

"You literally passed out only an hour ago, you probably still feel a bit light headed, I should do it. After all I am her twin sister." Elena argued.

"I'm her sister to, as for you too, I think I should handle it, I am way older than you." Rebekah said through gritted teeth, the bickering between the two vampires continued.

"Fine, I'll do it." Klaus said raising his voice, knowing that the two girls fight were now put to an end.

Klaus casually got up and walked upstairs, opening doors to each and every room, trying to find where Zoe hid.

He checked every room, every area of the house even using his vampire abilities, but Zoe was gone,

yet again.