Chapter -2 ..Old Friend.

I didn't get the dance team job so for now I'm stripping at Chocolate Rainfall. Making over 5,000,000 a night for me and my baby ZJ. She look just like her broke ass daddy but I'll never tell my baby that she's four now and I'm nothing but 19 I still finished school and shit now I'm just saving for my baby girl ZJ Is my life.  " Grace it's your turn to make that money baby." Candy told me she ain't all that but she okay I mean not bad as he'll like me. I'm a sexy ass red bone with a nice shaped ass and long real hair. I only got one tattoo and that's my baby name and her birthday. " okay candy thanks boo" I said to her she know I think of Her as a basic bitch. I throw back these shots real quick and started walking to the stage.( Yall get ready for Grace to bless us with her sexy ass body. Get that big money out for Grace he whispers)

Your body is my party baby nobody invited but you baby.  As the song played I started my set on stage up here I feel on damn good it's like I'm just on cloud nine!!! After I hit my slits on the pole. Tell me want but there's no need to rush.  But this time my song was off.
I got all of my money and went backstage to put my shit up. " Grace? That's your name?" A dark Carmel man asked me " Yes but who wants to know?" I asked slowly " Well my name Carmaloe and I wanna take you out to eat." He said. See I don't bout niggas asking me out and shit. " No I'm okay baby boy I got myself but thanks for the offer. " I passionately said. " let's not play hard to get now ma!!  I mean I am feeling you shawty and I know you got a baby bring her too?!" He asked   "How you know bout my baby? Carmaloe? " I asked I wonder was he stalking me. I mean he ain't look like it,  he always was around me in middle  school  and he was my bestfriend but after that he left and did him, I wanted him so much I never thought that we would meet back up. " Angel, look I've always had my ways in checking up on you baby girl. I loved you since ninth grade and you got a baby by a nigga that I run. Ill talk to you later."   With that Carmaloe fine Carmel ass was out the back stage door. I've always wanted Carmaloe but  he left for me long ago, she married now so I guess I'll call Carmaloe.

Carmaloe P.O.V

" Aye Trey!! " I yelled. Man this nigga ain't been round his kid in less then three years if I had to guess. "What up?, you got a job fah me?" Trey asked This nigga just money hungry!  "Nawll brah I wanna ask you bout your baby girl  Za'kayla. " I said I can see the shock in this little niggas eyes.     " Oh. Man you done talked to Angel. That baby ain't even mine!,  she was a hoe when I got with her." Trey told me I don't believe a word that come out this nigga mouth. I was in love with his baby momma and had known her all my life. " look Trey I known Angel all my teenage life and she the shit. She was my middle  school crush.! To see her with a fuck nigga like you ashamed, I'm only telling you this so YOUR daughter dont call an other nigga daddy.", Man dude got me 38 motherfucking hot!!!!  " Now get the fuck out my office and get back to work!" I yelled niggas be think i be playing with they asses man but i hope Angel just let brah see Kayla and that all.

Later on that day...........................

      How can you cross on your nigga how can go flaw o  your nigga.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*text message -*-*-*-*
ANGEL - Carmaloe how the hell you gonna tell Trey ass to come see my baby daughter and she five now.!

Maloe - baby girl he need to be their for his baby!  And who the hell you fussing at.?

Angel - Now my baby confused maloe. What time we going to dinner and what should I wear?

Maloe - wear a dress and we leave at  nine- thirty,I'll be at your house in ten. I wanna drop by igth

Angel - okay cool. Knock twice then ring the door bell three times so I know it's you.

Angel P.O.V

  " Hey Maloe!! " I simply said from  upstairs. I need to find me some to wear hell me and my baby. " Aye, Angel bring that ass here! " He yelled. He always thought he was the boss of me.        " Here I come nigga, but in just got out the bath so come up here." I can't walk round when I just got out the tube no not me. "Baby ,can you put some clothes on?" He requested he seems real nervous I wonder why. " Nope I'm good." I told him. Maloe is one of them niggas I never got to be with , when I had real love for him. Maloe started  walk over to her licking his big light juicy lips. " What Maloe?, Don't start nothing you can't finish. " I told him as he continue to come towards me. This not what I want not just yet. " look Maloe you know I love you a lot but I can't do this yet." I told him he looked super happy that I said No I wonder  if he been talking to Trey again?  " look,  shawty I was just testing you.  That nigga Trey told me you was a hoe, I ain't wanna believe it ya feel me." He told me feeling ashamed of himself " Trey mad cause we only had sex once and I got pregnant with his baby. Kayla is the beat thing that has happened to me." I insured him    " Now let me get dress for our dinner date."  Man he just don't know the things that would have happened  plus I aint have sex in fours  years damn!!!  " Aye ma,  Kayla already dressed? " I heard him yell " uhm she in her room it for the big Z on her door knock first." I yelled Downstairs.