Chapter- 4.. My Baby!

Angel P.O.V

I just wanna get in the shower and go home but this nigga arm all on me. Ill just wait till her get up.

Go Bestfriend! Bestfriend won't you fuck it up.  Yea! Go bestfriend go bestfriend!

I pick up the phone and its my sister April.

Me- Hello? (Whisper)
April- Grace?  Your baby daddy wanna know if he can get ZJ.
Me- yeah, if he know how to take care of my baby and buy her ssome clothes ( I hate when I stutter man)
April- okay well I can you back later ok.
Me- alright peace.

"Baby what your sister  calling for man I have her 6 hundred to keep my little step baby." Maloe said. Wow this dude is something else and it was currently four in the morning so I guess he got the right to be upset. " Trey wanted to get my baby for the day." I told him as I got up to shower." Plus I do have to work. As you can see I need to go home and get my clothes for my set." I politely told him. He looked hurt and confused for a few seconds but he came back home.  "YOU must think I'm finna let my baby strip nawl you good call they ass and tell em you quit.!" He requested me but he was serious as hell.  "How me and my child gonna eat, boy?" I asked angrily!  He looked at me with his eyes looking real heated.  "You my baby and I got you okay." He told me.  Well hell I can't work no more.  "Baby why don't you open up a dance studio? " he asked me. I thought Bout it for awhile but I can't do it cause I have a baby. " Nawll I'm okay I'll think bout it, maybe!? " I'm Confused .

Trey P.O.V
  "Hey daddy!!, where mommie?" My beautiful daughter asked me. I admit I missed Grace but my baby girl was gonna be a head Turner. I  can see it now. "I don't know sweetie pie. But I'll call her later." I told my baby, I wanted to take her shopping for some clothes and shoes. Cause I know her birthday coming soon. So I need to call Angel anyway.

Ring - Ring

Angel- Hello?
Me- look I wanna take my baby to by some clothes what size she wear.?
Angel- she's five so she'll fit 12- 36  months it depends on what your getting  her.... shoes wise she need a two in kids. No ugly ass girl shoes okay my baby wear Jordan's only!
Me- okay...but um I miss you.
Angel- Oh okay. Well I gotta go, and I'll pick my baby at at two o'clock so have her shit together. Bye! 

Damn she ain't miss me. Whatever man I'm see her later or her and her nigga." Baby girl?" Where the he'll is my baby?  "ZJ!!!" I yelled.  "Huh,daddy why you yelling?" She asked sacred "Daddy I'm I in trouble?" Man my baby be looking when she scared "No baby I just need to keep an eye on you that's all." So we walking in the mall and my baby getting hella attention I mean females bust living my baby. ZJ pulls me in her and her mommie favorite store Rue 21, so I pick baby girl moms out some nice and buy my baby a Tutu. Then we hit kids footlocker. "Excuse me I wanna buy my baby girl here, so tims but I want em in a light blue type color to match her eyes." I told the lady she looked like she my age. " Baby girl don't you move okay,here eat this sucker I'll be back." I told and she sat their and ate her candy.  "Aye ma?" I called out " What your name is?" I asked her..... " My name Roes.  What's yours?" She replied Damn man ma fine asf. " Daddy can we go? " Zj asked me softly man shawty cute but my baby girl come first. "Sorry, ma maybe next time you'll get my name." I told her. She looked disappointed "Here go what you wanted for your daughter, can at least  get a number?" This Rose chick wasn't playing no games. So I gave her my number,  then me and ZJ hit the food court.  I bought her food she love Chinese food like her mother. I bought me some for sonic. "Daddy! I gotta pee." ZJ told me slowly so I get up take her to the bathroom, she go and do her business. Now it's time to go, I'm take ma home with me and call Angel later ma need spend time with her daddy. As I'm driving my phone go off

So what you saying hoe! You know I'm the man hoe! You aint nothing but a creeper, but just saying doe.

Angel- where my baby?
Me- why!, she sleep we in the Damn car.
Angel- Oh, okay I'm come get her in a few I wanna take  her somewhere.
Me- Nawl, you good my daughter gonna stay with me from now on.
Angel- Nigga please, I'll be at your house in five minutes. Bye.

So don't think I can take care of my baby. Man fuck her!  Oh shit man get out the way!  I hurried up and jump in the back with my baby. As my car hit the next! I was thinking about  how I haven't been here for my baby girl and that was a mistake!  "DADDY my seat belt hurts." ZJ said. Another car was coming fast as hell.
"Daddy i love you and mommie but tell mommie i had to go."and slowly closed her eyes my baby gone from fucking impacted!!!  Hell  nawl niggas finna die today. I got out the back window and yelled for a doctor to come check on my baby she can't be......dead! She just can't!!!!"I am sorry sir she's....gone. " they said.  How I'm fucking tell Angel! She gonna kill me and I'm let her.

Ring -Ring -Ring

Angel- where you and ZJ at? I heard it was a accident on 98 the street.
Me- come to the hospital,  ZJ gone. She died from impact of the truck that hit us.
I ain't here nothing but her crying and the car start
Angel- I'm on my way.

Angel P.O.V

I can't believe my baby gone man! I can't believe this "Tr-eeey?" I yelled I know it's not his fault she gone but Damn man why my baby!! Lord why you take her from me!!!! Lord why? Tears was coming mile a minute. "She in here Angel. I'm sorry. My baby gone from me and I ain't get to know her man...her last words where ("Daddy I love you and mommie but tell mommie I had to go.,") Grace say something. " he yelled at me but I couldn't he wasn't the one I wanted to be with right now. My baby was all on the news. I got a text from Maloe telling he gonna come get me, while Trey was hurt. " Trey it's  it your fault our daughter gone, I'm just go home and sleep hopefully I wake up to her calling me or something but you should go home and we'll plan my baby burial ceremony together. I just have to go." I told him. Trey ain't say nothing. So I got in the car with Maloe and was gone.

-----------Artuthor Notes-----------
I cried writing ZJ death man!! I didn't know how to say nothing from a point of view as a mother but as a sister and how I would feel if my baby sister died.

*** How will Angels family take this?
*** Will Maloe support her?
*** How is Trey gonna deal with the death of his daughter.?

-*R.I.P  Za'kayla Renee Jackson.....01-01-14 till 03-14-15