Chapter 8- We Coolin.

Author Notes - can't update chapter Seven due to conflict with my devices.

Maloe P.O.V

So we made it, now I just needed met up with my connect.... bout my money I'm bring my little shawty with me so she can see what's popping off. I hope she still ain't mad at me, she just think k I assumed I fucked her cousin. " Bae,  I gotta pee! " she yelled. She always gotta piss man " wait a few minutes baby " I can't wait to see my little one be born. "Alright bae this where we staying " I told her, my folks into been here since moms died so it's hard for me to be here. "OH MY FUCKING GOSH!, ITS SO PRETTY " Im Happy she smiled at me. I can't believe it when you got a girl that done been in he'll and back , you gotta be careful due to the heart break she done had. " Baby' can we talk for a minute. " Grace asked me. " Sure ma, Wahh up?" She looked like she had a lot to say but I got down in one knee " Angel Grace Jackson ' baby I wanna make you happy I want to have a family with you girl he'll I wanna grow old with you' but I just gotta know if you'll ride for me. The day zj passed away I felt a piece of me and you leave with her. The twins will be safe and fine baby I won't let no one just you.