Chapter - 3.. Dinner.

I wonder why he hasn't told me where he taking us." Mommie!!!, is this man my step- daddy?, cause dad told me to tell him if I see someone new face." I looked at my baby girl so confused. She had to know something, but what will I say? " Nawll little momma I one of your mommies home boys from when she was your age." I heard Maloe say. This boy really wanna be round me and my baby girl. We pull up at some place I can tell what it is but hey It look nice. " Maloe thanks for what you said back there to my baby girl,ZJ is just full of questions. " I told him " ZJ good she just want know if we gonna go their. Come on I remember you telling me to his before I left." He said pulling me and ZJ real close. Oh my gosh he remember our favorite hang out spot I can't believe this!!!  Our tree is still here! "OH my lord our, tree!  There is my name! Look Carmaloe! You see it." I know I sounded like a big ass kid but I can't help it this was our tree!
-------------Flashback -----------------
"Angel come here I wanna show you something." Carmaloe told me " what boy you know I'm ready for lunch right Lol. I'm playing." I told him "Angel I wanna let you know that I'm moving, pops said it ain't safe here for us no more. I don't want to leave you baby girl with out telling you bye." He looked so puzzled that day. Like he was trying to tell Me something but couldn't get it out. " Grace baby I love you as a bestfriend you know." Nope he Meant he loved me not like a friend. "Maloe why you gotta go?, tell pops my moms will let you stay with me please don't leave me..... please I can't do this with out you!!,  you know what pops do to me!!  Maloe don't go." I begged him to stay but he never could stay his pops left without telling when nor why."Angel just come here to our spot...... our tree!!  Remember me! Stop crying baby I'll be watching you and looking out for you, come here and look.!" He told me and I followed him. The tree, Our tree had our names on it saying together even in history!  Carmaloe and Angel!. We where bout 15 at the time he moved.
He never did tell me bye.
-----------End of flashback-----------

By now I was crying. I couldn't stop crying. It was hard!
"mommy why are you crying?" I heard my baby ask me. Wow time has gone between us, "Baby mommie  just happy!" I told her " Maloe you know after you left I came up here every day....I couldn't stop thinking bout you!!  I missed you soo much all the kids would joke on me for me coming here and talk to the tree, but I ain't care." I couldn't see because tears keep coming! Oh my gosh I can't deal with this I need to tell him now. "Angel I know you love me and I you girl let's take ZJ to your sister house." Maloe said then well go to my place. "No, let ZJ eat first.!" This day was great.!!!

Carmaloe P.O.V

Man this baby was big. "Hey April!" I said As I put ZJ in her Auntie room. "Thanks for this aps." I told Angel sister was my ex we never really was in love the way I love her sister and she know that. "Your welcome just show my baby sister a good time Grace needs some fun in her life." She told me smiling. I can't believe the girl I loved in middle school still loves me,I can't deal man.         "Maloe?, where we going? " Angel asked me still crying a little bit. I felt bad that I left her.... I don't attend on leaving her any time soon! "We going to my place, not alotta people cant just come here." I told which was true, I had hella security system set up. "Oh okay don't be trying to Kidnap me, cause you know I'm a fighter!" Angel said jokingly
I can see the shock in her eyes as I pull up to my house... I be lonely as hell here but it's home I guess."This you Maloe,  damn boy you living large!!....  I'm be like this one day!, maybe when I'm old and grey." She examined. I can't wait to tell her what I need to man she gonna be wifey one day. "Come on girl,  get out...I know you wanna look around and shit." I yelled at her. SHE can be hard headed."okay but let's look together." She must think she gonna get lost.
Few hours later we was in my room and the maid was cooking. "Maloe, why you single?" Angel asked me waiting for me to tell her why. I mean I know I'm bad ass nigga and can have any bitch I want but I only want angel to be honest." Look I only want you girl, you have been my baby forever....I hated it when I left you alone with your pops. I wanted to shoot em when you told me, my dad wouldn't let me so...I had to sit back an watch but you've always been my love." She sat up shocked as fuck.   "WHY....now you know bout my baby and that fuck boy..... when you left I died,you took half of me with you do you not know that I lost myself.....moms said I ain't act the same then I had a baby!!,  why do you want me." She sadly asked. "LOOK, I don't give a fuck bout them niggas you had baby I want you and that pretty little girl around me be my wifey and hold me down man!" I told her..... I was getting 38 hot, I can't be mad at her. So I slowly took her shirt off,I start kissing her on her neck "Yea I remember baby girl. " I whispered in her ear.
I pulled her pants off and went down, I know she love it when a nigga eating like it's they last.  "wait!! Maloe I ain't had sexy in five years boy so be gentle." Angel whisper in my ear... that just make me wanna go straight in but I'm take my time. So I start playing with her for a while,  then I slowly stick my manhood in her. She moans so loud, I know she enjoying this!!  " baby go faster!" So I pick up my speed I know I can't hurt cause this my baby that I making love to." Oohh fuck Maloe keep going right there baby!!" She yelled so I pull out and dipe down in that pussy and start to lick and suck and bite, she came in my mouth!!!  " turn that ass round " I told her she Ark her back, I slide in and start paining that ass man baby got me going hard...bout few seconds later I came and we fall asleep on top of each other. 

------------Arthur Notes--------------
Sorry.... y'all I don't really know how guys think during sexually activities! but I tried my best I hope you fucking liked it and for you bitches who don't get none.... don't play with yourselves, I repeat don't at with yourself!!!  Oh I also tried to make it romantic with them being childhood lovers.

*** How will Trey feel??
*** Will this be a Bonnie and Clyde type story??
*** With her dance dream become a reality.