Chapter5- ..Here we go again.

APRIL P.O.V

" Damn, give me that dick baby boy. Yea, Angel can't do it like I can? " I asked Trey. Trey and been fucking  round from time to time. His dick game string as fuck. My husband dick weak as shit to me now . Trey started to suck and lick on my pussy as I pulled his hair. "God!!  Trey " he knows where to fuck me at but I know he only doing this because of ZJ my late niece. Its been a year since we put  her to rest. "Trey, stop!.  Go home. " I told him. He's sad and lost without his baby he had plans for her."I can't and won't be by myself aps, ZJ been gone for a whole year, I miss her." He said. Damn I wish I knew what to say but he was only my fucking bubby. "Trey,Grace gonna be here in few minutes., I don't think she gonna like what she sees." I told him the honest truth, Him and my sister ain't said shit to each other since they put my fat momma in the ground six feet under.  I can't tell you this Angel  don't blame Trey  she blame herself. "Already, then man I'm bonce out the back door, Call me later we need to talk." Trey said. With that he was gone.

Angel P.O.V

I'm on my way to aps house when I see him walking..... Trey ain't had peace in a while. I'm trying to be the bigger person bout our daughter death but he just wants to hoe around. I don't care to be honest.  "Hey!!,  Aps!!" I called to my sister.  She always busy and shit, it smell like dick and ass in here. "Hey, baby sister. How you been holding up?" She asked "Man, Aps I been good, Maloe been here for me a lot and I love his ass it's just hard to show him when I done lost my baby. On top of that her daddy a hoe, I don't know what to do." I hate when I have a melt down round my sister. "Grace, Trey is going through something that I think you should speak to him about." Aps told me. I think her and Trey been sleeping round but I'll ask her later cause David just walked in. "Hey, honey! " David said the April. He walked in their bedroom and closed the door. "APRIL, is something wrong with you and David? Are you and Trey fucking?" I asked her. She better not lie to me for her damn good cause I'll fuck her up. She knows I don't care if her and Trey are talking, I just wanna know so I won't find out from someone who ain't my sister.. ya feel me! "OK. Look yes Trey and I are having affair. As for David he no longer care bout me or satisfied me anymore." She told me damn he happy life wasn't as so perfect as I thought. "April, I thinks it's time we stop playing games and get a divorce cause it's some niggas boxers in my closet and there's a condom on our bed. GET that shit together ma, I'm out.!" David yelled he looked beyond pissed off.  "Now, I think I better go for Carmaloe ass get heated." I told her " April, I love you no matter who you date nor marry." As I walked out the door I heard my sister crying. I know this shit finna be hard for her, I wish I could help her but I can't she got a lot to deal with and so do I. So I called Maloe to let him know what was up and that I was on my way home.

Carmaloe P.O.V

Man, I need to let her know that I'm a dealer man before this shit blow up in my face."Hey  baby, what wrong?" She asked me sounding sad. I gotta tell her now man. "Baby,look I need to tell you something. " I said slowly but I don't know how she finna take this shit man." Are you cheating on me? Huh Maloe? " she asked me... I know her sister just pulled that shit on my nigga but I ain't doing shit. " Nawl,  baby I just wanted to tell you that I'm the boss in my business, baby I deal drugs." I said fast as fuck.  She looked puzzled then lost, sad, and understanding. " Maloe you must think I'm run away from you? Cause I'm not baby, I'm ride for you if you ride for me! An you know this shit." Angel said " I just wish you would have told me earlier. " Damn baby girl a keeper I'm wifey my bestfriend,  my heart, this girl my life and I'm make sure she know this. " Baby tell me where you wanna go?, I'll make that shit happen" I yelled to the kitchen. " Baby I don't know,  how bout we go to New York or somewhere where you got a connect at?" She yelled back. Damn I got a connect in Paris, Puerto Rico and in Hawaii. "Alright how bout we go to Puerto Rico, me contact out there owe me money and weight!"I told her. I just gotta put in a few calls and get my baby there. She deserves this  trip. I can't get over the fact our little ZJ gone,  that was my baby. So I'm calling my people in Puerto Rico and I called the air port for them to get my jet ready. " Baby, I'm so ready for this trip to Puerto Rico!,  I got something to tell you to baby." She excited to tell we whatever it is. "Baby I'm pregnant!, with a Twins it's a boy and I girl. I was thinking you could name the bit and I can name the girl and well pick they stuff out later." She told me.  I'm about to be a daddy man!!! This is crazy we been together for a year and some mouths but we've knew each other all our lives.  "Baby I'm so happy, we finna be one big family. " I told her girl I love man I swear I'm do right by my baby. So I need to call Jamaica. Shit about to get crazy.

-----------------Me Again---------------
Okay.....Now I know this story has almost a perfect family but Carmaloe has a past.

I hope you enjoy this book let me what's up y'all!!✌ &&- @_Beautiful_Struggle I would love it if you could make a cover for my book.

***WHAT Maloe got to tell this new chick?
*** How will this affect Angel?
***the twins will, they be what brings them together?