VERY IMPORTANT (PLZ READ)

Hey guys,
Hope you're all doing well and are excited for Christmas as well as enjoying the holidays (unlike me). So I need to let you guys know a few things.

1) Firstly I am deeply sorry that this is not an update.

2) Secondly I was supposed to update two chapters last week how ever unfortunately due to my lack of laziness I didn't back up any of my chapters because of which I have lost the next 5 chapters. So right now I am in the process of re-creating them again, but I will not be updating until the 7th of January because I am loaded with assignments that are still pending and straight after holidays I have exams and my last one is on the 7th so I will be posting only after that. Yes it's a long author note and yes some of you might be dissapointed that it's not an update so again I am sorry but I am NOT leaving this book. I will surely be updating and finishing it so plz DO NOT give up and just leave it. In the mean time why don't you vote and comment if you haven't and why not tell your friends on wattpad or outside about it and ask them to give it a read and oh pray for me that I ATLEAST pass my exams lol.

Oh and happy new year and happy Christmas to all my followers and readers in advance ☺.

PS: By any chance does anyone of you guys know maybe how to get back anything that you've like lost in your laptop cuz i have lost like EVERYTHING