Brutal Winter

.  .  .

5 years after the incident in the village when he was just 7 years old, 12 now, Uri and his father Adair continue to travel all across Ishgar to hopefully keep their minds up the terror they've seen. They've landed in the Iceberg region, North West of Fiore.

Until one day, Adair's Magic took its toll.

One thing Uri did not know about his magic was this: "Ones who shall overuse this magic, will suffer from the severe consequences." Sever consequences, although not severe consequences, overused will turn the user into a big eternal ash tree, and so it did.

Adair glowed a glowing blue aura.

"W-w-what is this?" Uri asks confusingly, pointing at the blue aura.

"Get away." Adair said to Uri as calm as he could.

"What?"

"I said get away!" Adair exclaimed as his eyes tear up.

A huge explosion commences from Adair's body, blasting Uri away.

"AHH" Uri screams as he's darted to the other side of Adair.

Adair's body starts to turn a dark brown color, with bright green around the edge of his fingers, feet, and outer areas.

Uri watches in agony as his father is turning into an eternal ash tree.

"No! Please, please, please don't go!" Uri falls onto his knees bawling his eyes out.

All Adair could do was smile.

"No! No! No! No! I can't.. Accept.. This! I lost my mom, but I can't lose you! Please don't go..!" Uri pleads.

Uri throws his arm into the direction in which his father was.

"P-plea-" But it was too late. That was the last thing Adair will hear from Uri. Not even a "goodbye", or even an "I love you." Just a "please." A simple "please". Those were his final moments, and eventually, Adair's transformation is complete.

This tree was called Yggdrasil. And Adair's spirit has forever lived on in this tree forever since, watching over the world and Uri, as time passes

To Uri's astonishment, Uri had started to glow a glowing blue too.

While this was happening, Uri was crying in pain, and screaming in agony and asking for mercy, as what was happening has really hurt him. What he didn't know was that, the thing he'd be dreading to learn was surging through his vanes. His father's magic was passed down to him, as if it was just a hand-me-down from an older sibling. Magic Power was surging through his vanes, as now he acquired his father's Magic. Now, he can follow in his father's footsteps.