Negative Energies

. . .

Uri has kept traveling, to some forest to keep his mind off, but he kept thinking about the terror.

. . .

Acknowledging his mother and father's death, Uri has came to the moment of desperation and depression. Without anywhere to go, without anyone to love, Uri have created negative energies around him. Because of his negative energy, Uri has learned one of the most tremendous, and destructive Magic, Darkness Magic.

Darkness Magic, seeming self-explanatory, gives him the ability to manipulate his negative energy and transform it into Darkness to fend off his foes.

Although this has not come to him right away, he finally realized this when he seen a black aura flowing around his body, and when Darkness was gushing out of his fingertips, killing all around him.

It was at this moment, he absolutely hated himself.

Suicidal thoughts were racing through his mind, and this is where he couldn't take it anymore.

He tried to use his Great Tree Arc to generate explosion to blow himself to bits, but that didn't work as if he was immune to it.

He then tried to use his Darkness Magic, it would work, but before he can do that, a pressuring force brought his hand down, it was a thorny vine, coming from an attacking force.

In this forest, he was being attacked by an unidentifiable plant creature, but was also human like at the same time.

Uri looked down at his red hands, and looked back up at the attacker, gasping, as in utter shock, as if he'd recognize the creature.