My confidence comes from you

Sudden events has occurred and Gray was utterly shocked.

" Hi Gray, My son, Long time no see " Silver said and smiled at Gray.
Gray nodded as he cannot speak a word.
Silver smiled to relieve Gray but it was not effective at all and he looked at Erza who was behind raven-haired young man.
" Little Miss " Silver said in a polite and gentleman way.
" Y-Yes? " Erza asked and blushed a little.
" Thank you for accompanying me to my son but I think we need a private time together. " Silver said asking a favor to Erza. The scarlet-haired girl noticed it right away.
" No Problem. A-and please excuse me and enjoy your time together. " Erza said and bowed to Silver. She turned her head to Gray's direction and he looked at her. Their eyes met. " See you " Erza said and smiled at Gray
" Y-Yeah. " Gray said and pink tint started appearing on his cheeks.
Erza left as soon as Gray responded to her.
" So, Gray can you take me to a place that only the two of us can talk? " Silver asked. Gray paused to think of a place.
His mouth started to move as soon as he had a place in mind " Follow me " Gray said and Silver followed Gray.

The two of them reached the rooftop and Gray locked the entrance as the wind is bumping unto Gray's face. " This is the only private place I know. Sorry if I disapppoint you " Gray said
" It's okay. This is a perfect place " Silver said and walked around. " So Gray. I have a favor to ask you "
" What? " Gray asked with an angry and impatient tone.
" Now. Now don't be angry this is our reunion you know. " Silver said and stopped to enjoy the view. While Gray was just standing infront of the door and watched Silver.
" Yeah, so what is it? " Gray asked and placed his hands on his pocket
" I want you to switch schools and work for me. Work for the Tartaros group. Well, Fullbuster group is not bad but I want to eliminate it. " Silver said
" What? No way!" Gray said with a high tone as he declined.
" or you can stay here and make use of that Scarlet girl. Make her fall in love with you and break her heart " Silver said and faced Gray with a little grin on his face.
" What? " Gray said. He don't know what his father is trying to say. He gulped his saliva for he knows that whatever his father is going to say, it's nothing good.
" Well you know. Her group's companies are really amazing and are very very very competitive. Her company is getting on our way. They have higher sales than we do It's going to destroy my companies if this goes on." Silver said, irritated. And he, then looks at his son.
"That girl is the center and the core of her group. If she fall then her entire group and its corporation will too. So, I need to eliminate her so that the Tartaros Group is the most famous and strongest group. " Silver continued.
" No way " Gray asked as he cannot believe what his father just said.
" She's the CEO of the Scarlet Group. She's the one running it. Yeah, you can't believe it. A high school girl is the rival of my group and my companies. That Girl is really something and that make me want to eliminate her " Silver said as he grin his teeth and as he clentch his fist.
" Erza?? S-She's the one running their companies? H-how can that happen ? You're kidding right? " Gray said and looked at the ground ' S-She's busy with both her corporation and Student council works? Impossible! She can't do it '
" Yes. She is. Okay, I'll give you time to decide. I'll be visiting your house at 9 pm later. Make sure to be prepared " Silver said and walked to the door. Gray gave way and Silver opened the door and left, without waiting for his son's response.

After Silver left, Gray fell to his knees " W-What was that for? Old man. " Gray said and took a heavy sigh and went inside the building.

While Gray was walking on the hallways. " Gray?! " A familiar voice called him.
Gray's eyes widen as he saw the scarlet-haired girl carrying some papers and looking at him " Erza... " Gray said and smiled a little " You must be really busy "
Erza nodded and smiled " How's your talk with your father? " She said in a sweet tone and because of that Gray cannot lie to her so Gray remained silent.
Erza noticed it and walked closer to him " You know, If you need someone to talk to I'm just here " She said and smiled at him. Gray's eyes widen and he accidentally looked at her in the eye. He can clearly see her chocolate orbs.
" Let's talk later " Erza said and walked passed by Gray. Taking the opposite the direction that he's going to take. Erza stopped walking and looked behind him. There, She can still see Gray watching her. " Meet me at Student Council room after classes " She said and smiled wider and left.
Gray sighed. " No one can really decline her huh? " He said and smiled. " Now then, I have to go back to my class " Gray said to himself then went back to his classroom.