The Start.

Chapter 1 

It is a clear weather and classes is almost starting. it's already 6:45 where a raven-haired guy is running through the hallways. He thought he was late since he overslept. It's has already been a month since he became a high school student.

He hurried to his room. ' Class 1-A, Class 1-A ' He said to himself as he scan the rooms. ' oh there it is! ' and he finally found his room. He saw a blond-haired girl and she was holding the doorknob of the room. He approached her " Lucy? " He said.

The blond-hair was shocked and he turned her head to his direction and he noticed the raven-haired guy. " Oh Gray ". She said and smiled " I'll be going inside now "

" Okay " He said and She opened the door.

" Good Morning Lu-Chan! " A blue-girl called while sitting on a table.

" Oh Good Morning Levy-Chan " The blond-haired girl said as she was approaching Levy.

" Yo! Luce " A pink-haired guy wearing a scarf approached Lucy while walking. He place his arm around her neck and smiled.

" Natsu don't just welcome me like that " Lucy said as she smiled to him

" Geez, That's Flame-brain for you " Gray said as he entered the room.

" What did you just say, Ice Princess! " Natsu said and he punched raven-haired guy on his face and made him sit on the floor.

" You wanna fight? "  He said while holding his cheek where Natsu punched him. Gray stood up and punched him immediately.

And Natsu stood up and they eventually fought. " Oh my " A white-haired girl said while siting on a chair and watching them.

" It's always like that right? Mira-san" Lucy said.

" Yes " The white-haired girl agreed and smiled and Lucy smiled back.

A Scarlet-haired girl is currently walking on the corridors with a bunch of people around her as soon she saw Natsu and Gray fighting at their classroom door she ran and hit the two on their heads.

" What the heck are you two thinking?? Can you at least act like a rich people? I can't believe you two are rich " The Scarlet-haired girl reprimanded the two 

" I'm sorry " the two said in unison as they sat infront of her.

" Prez, What are we going to do with the broken classroom? " The guy said  " Prez, The Glee club are asking for your permission because they wanted to use the auditorium " Another guy said. And so. Many people surrounding her are telling her about the school's problems and the upcoming events.

Gray and Natsu are amazed since Erza has a lot of things to do. Erza was pissed because they were so noisy. She faced them and " FINE FINE!!! I'll do it!!  Go to the Student Council room and wait for me there" She shouted and all of them nodded and immediately went to the Student Council room. Erza sighed and she turned her head to the two. Natsu and Gray are afraid and they gulped their saliva. 

" Make sure that the two of you won't fight " She said " And tell the teacher's that I can't attend their class and I'll talk to them later about what I missed. " She ordered the two and they nodded " yes Ma'am ! " They said in unison.

Erza smiled and she went to the Student Council room. ' Geez, I wanted to attend my class today. ' She said to herself while walking.

Lucy was watching what happened. " That's too bad she was so busy that she can't even attend her class " 

" Yeah, She was the first chosen first year Stundent Council President afterall. She has a very good grades since middle-school and I guess that's why they chose her. And also, She was the Student Council President when we were in middle-school. This time the school asked her if she can be the SC President until she graduates and she accepted it and this is just the start " Levy said.

" I see. I hope she'll be doing well "  Lucy said and the teacher entered. 

" Good Morning Moshi-Moshi "  The teacher said with a horse cosplay

" Good Morning Mr. Sagittarius " The Class said and they stood up. 

And the class started. 

Later, The Classes ended and they were all tired.

" Ahh That was tiring " Gray said as he stood up from his chair and stretched.

" Yeah " Natsu said 

" Natsu, You just slept all day long " Lucy complaint while she was sitting beside him.

" Shut up " Natsu said with his hands at the back of his head and Lucy giggled.

" Only the three of us are left.  So, What do you want to do? " Gray asked as he place his hands on his pockets

" My driver will be here in a minute so I have to go " Lucy said and she stood up from her chair.

" Mine too, I'll go with you Luce " Natsu said

" Okay " Lucy smiled and Natsu stood up from his chair and Lucy turned her head to Gray's direction " How about you Gray? " 

" I - er - um I'll be okay. I'll just roam around the school while waiting for my driver"  He said and he scratched his head 

" I see then we'll be going now. sorry Gray " Lucy said as she grab Natsu's wrist. " I'll be late my dad will be mad at me  " She said and Gray smiled and nodded so Natsu and Lucy left.

Gray sighed and he went outside of the classroom. His hands are placed on his pockets as he walk. He accidentally passed by the student council room and he saw the scarlet-haired president busy with her work with so many people around her and they are also busy. He smiled and he decided to wait for her to go home.

----------------------------------------------------------

HI Guys!! I hope you like the first chapter ^+^ And also I don't own Fairy Tail Credits to Mashima-sensei.