Going on a Trip

Chapter 4

The sunlight that stroke the scarlet-haired girl's face woke her up. She opened her left eye and she recognized she's already in her room. Though, Her eyesight might be a little blurry due to sleeping late everyday and her head aches a bit. She sat on her bed immediately.

" Wh-What happened? I don't remember going home last night. I was with uhh ..  Natsu on the Student Council and ummm.. I was doing my work and after that I don't remember anything " Erza said with her hands on her head as she try to recall everything. And also she noticed she's already wearing her purple pajamas. She sighed and dropped her foot on the floor and wore her Bedroom slippers. She walked outside and her maid saw her.

" Good Morning My Lady " She bowed and Erza smiled.

" Good Morning. Oh and how did I get here? " She asked with her hand on her head.

The maid raised her head " Natsu-kun brought you here last night. " The maid said
' Natsu did? I see ' She said to herself " Oh Okay. " Erza said and smiled a little

" My Lady, We will prepare your food in a while please wait " The maid said

Erza nodded " I'll wait in my room. Call me once it's ready " Erza said

" Very Well my Lady " The maid said and Erza entered her room to pack her stuff.

Hours Later ------ at the airport

Gray was the first one to arrived after Lucy and she welcomed him with a smile in front of the airport. Gray was wearing a long sleeves checkered polo with the combination of the colors red, black and white. Lucy was with her guards and her things are with them.

" Welcome Gray! Oh your things? " Lucy asked

" It's inside my car " Gray said and his hands are on his pockets.

" You look like you're in a bad mood. Did something happened? " Lucy asked while staring at Gray.

" Ah Um --- " Before Gray could answer Natsu's car arrived and he opened his door the moment the car stopped in front of the airport. His hands are placed on his mouth " I f-f-feel sick " He said He wears his scarf and he is wearing a yellow T-Shirt and black pants

Lucy laughed and As the raven-haired guy saw Natsu he remembered what happened. He looked away. Natsu saw Gray look away.

" Yo! Ice Princess " Natsu said and grinned and walked closer to him.

" You Flame-bastard. What do you want? " Gray asked while looking away his fist clenched inside his pockets.

" Nothing. " Natsu said and laughed.

Erza's car arrived and the a Guard went outside of the car and opened the door for Erza. She  went outside of the car and the guard closed the door and bowed to Erza and went back inside the car. Erza approached Lucy and Lucy smiled at her and so did she.

" Yo! Erza! " Natsu said and waved his hand with a smile on his face.

Erza was happy to see Natsu. She smiled " Oh Natsu, Thank you for what you did Last Night "

Gray's eyes widened as he heard those words and the pain is back and he looked at Erza and Natsu answered " That's nothing. You fell asleep while doing your work after all. Don't worry I placed your papers inside your desk and took the other papers that you have to submit to the faculty room and I also fixed your bag and took you to your house. Ah, You look so tired that's why I can't wake you up " Natsu said and smiled.

Erza smiled " Thanks again. I don't know what will happen if you're not there " Erza said and sighed in relief

Natsu gave Erza a big smile and Gray felt guilty. He finally decided to approached Erza " Oh Gray " Erza said and Gray grabbed her wrist and walked " H-Hey where are we going? " She asked