Chapter 3

Juvias POV
I was up all night doing my usual chores. I finally completed them and started to work on my personal tasks. I ha had to not only do Lucy's Laundry but Natsu and Gray-sama's as well. I had to hand clean their outfits from last nights ball and the the kings clothes. He ordered me to steam pressed and to pack away the boys clothes from his suit cases. I was heading down the hallway with the kings clothes in a basket on my head, Lucy's and my dress on one arm after I sowed it back together and Natsu's and Gray-sama's suit on the other. I walked into Lucy's room and hung up the dresses, then I went into the kings room and packed away his clothes, then I went into Natsu's room and packed away his suit case. I didn't want to go into Gray-sama's room. I quietly opened the door and tiptoed in, walking over to his cupboard and went to pack it. When I hung up his suit I saw that his clothes have already been unpacked.

"That's strange" I mumble to myself. I turn around as I hear a sliding door open. Steam comes from the shower and a figure emerges. Gray-sama?! I thought as Gray-sama walks with only a towel around his waist and drying his hair with another one.

"Huh, Juvia?" He says as he stops dead in his track.

"Ah, hmm... Gray-sama" I stuttered trying to spit out an apology.

"Come to steal some of my clothes?" He asked in a joking tone. I stood up, bowed and began to walk out until a hand grabbed my wrist.

"J-Juvia has work to do" I say with my head turned away. Oh no, I spoke in third person again. King Heartfilia is going to kill me I thought taking a step back.

"Are you ok?" Gray-sama asked taking two steps forward. He brushed a few strands of hair from my face and inspected the bruise that was there.

"Juvia has to make breakfast. Goodbye" I say and leave his grip. I pick up the basket and walk out the door. I must have looked horrible. How embarrassing I thought as I walked to the kitchen. I'm on kitchen duty and the king wants pancakes, toast, eggs, bacon and sun dried. Great. I started cooking when I heard the door open.

"What smells good?" Gray-sama asked walking in.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked as he came closer and stood beside me.

"I got bored and I thought you might need some help" he said with the brightest smile making me giggle.

"I must decline your offer but I am forever grateful, your majesty" I say with a bow.

"Wow what's with the formality all of a sudden? Last night you were so casual" he said laughing.

"It is a maids duty to address royalty with such respect" I say flipping eggs.

"I liked it better when we were friends" he said with a sad expression.

"Maids aren't allowed to associate with the upper class for anything more then slavery. If this rule is broken, you will be to" I stop for a minute and stare at the bacon sizzling.

"Juvia I'm sorry about what hap-" I interrupted him.

"Please wait in your room, your breakfast will be with you in a minute" I say still starring at the bacon. When he leaves I finish up and please the food on a trolley. First I serve Lucy with a smile as she apologised many times. Next was the king. He said that he wanted sausages with his meal and threw the plate at me, refusing to eat it. He told me he didn't want anything else for breakfast and told me to get his meal schedule from the chef before she goes on a two week holiday. Next I gave Natsu his meal. He happily took it and ate it quickly, asking for directions to Lucy's room. After giving the directions, I headed to Gray-sama's room with a smirk. Lucy and Natsu hey? I think as I knock on the door.

"Come in" a depressed Gray-sama calls from behind the door.

"Your meal sir" I carry it in and close the door. I place it on the dressing table where he told me to put it. He sat on the bay window and starred outside. From where I could see, he was looking at the bench that we sat in last night in the garden.

"Is there anything else you would like of me?" I ask as all maids must do.

"I want you to address me the way you did when I came out of the bathroom" he says causing my face to go red at the memory.

"I-is there anything else you need, G-gray-sama?" I ask as he turned to look at me. He stood up and started to walk towards me. He backs me up against the wall and places a hand on it.

"Why is there maple syrup in your hair?" He asks playing with my hair.

"The meal this morning displeased the king" I say bowing my head. He lifts my chin up with his fingers and moves his head towards mine. His warm breath grazes my cheeks as he moves in. Suddenly a knock at the door pulls us apart.

"Come in" Gray-sama says annoyed. In walked a man with white hair that stood at the same height as Gray-sama.

"Lyon" Gray-sama mumbled getting angrier.

"My dear, is this what they call love at first sight?" Lyon asks kissing my hand.

"Eh?"