Chapter 4

Lucy's POV
Juvia brought in breakfast and I couldn't stop apologising to her. I feel so bad! I thought as I ate break fast. I heard a knock at the door and I asked them to come in.

"Natsu?" I thought aloud.

"Hey Luce" he said with a smile. I put my breakfast down and walked over to him.

"A-about last night" he said sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"You regret kissing me?" I asked disappointed.

"N-no that's not it, I would kiss you a thousand times it's just that, I didn't know you were a princess" he said with a shy laugh.

"B-but they announced my arrival and everything!?" I said confused.

"W-well I didn't hear. I was too busy eating. To tell you the trust I thought you were some stuck up person so I didn't bother paying attention" he said preparing for a slap.

"You really didn't?" I asked not believe my ears.

"I'm sorry Luce, I-I mean princess" he said bowing down on his knees.

"P-please don't do that" I say pulling him up.

"But it is my duty to formally address royalty" he said looking up.

"You sound like Juvia" I say sweat dropping.

"Oh I forgot to ask how she?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"She's fine, it's not the first time she's defended me" I say completely honest. Juvia is always there for me and I am always there for her.

"Oh, I should go" he said hanging his head low and walking out.

"Wait! Y-you could stay" I said blushing. He grind a big smile and sat down on my bed, motioning me to sit down with him. We talked for hours until Juvia knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said in a cheery voice.

"Dinner is ready" she said looking exhausted.

"Juvia what happened?" I asked concerned as Natsu and I walked up to her.

"I had to do all the workers jobs and deal with Gray-sama and Lyon fighting" she said collapsing.

"You need to rest" I said helping her up.

"I must clean your room and then do the dished and then wash the floors" she said standing up.

"But you have t-" I was interrupted by Natsu.

"I'll help her, you go have dinner"he said with a smile. I nodded and walked out the room.

Juvias POV
"Thanx Natsu-san" I said as we cleaned the room. All I asked him to do was dust the selves, wash the windows and change the bed sheets. I cleaned the cupboards, vacuumed, moped the bathroom and cleaned the toilet. Natsu-san had finished in about 20 minutes.

"Thanx again Natsu-san, you should have dinner" I said finishing the bathroom. An hour later I finished cleaning because the king mad me clean the toilet with a tooth brush for fun. He made me use mine! I walked down stairs to do the dishes and saw there was nothing left to do.

"We thought you could use some help" Lucy said as her and Natsu-san walked out of the kitchen.

"Thank you" I said happily.

"Gray started to clean the floor for you" Lucy said as we walked to where Gray-sama was cleaning. He was on his knees scrubbing the floor.

"Gray-sama, your pants are getting wet. Try this" I said tying a couple of brushed to his feet. I do the same to mine and stood up  I extended my hand and helped him up. I started to skate around holding his hand. We spun around and I twirled.

"That looked like fun" Lucy said as she watched us.

"Shall we" Natsu said holding two brushed, already wearing a pair.

"We shall" I said putting them on and skating around. After three hours the floors across the mansion was clean.

"Thank you everyone" I said exhausted.

"Come on I'll take you to your room" Gray-sama said holding my hand and dragging me. We got to my room in the basement.

"Well this is my stop" I said going to walk into my room.

"This is where you sleep?" He asked. I nodded my head and he picked me up bridal style. He carried me to his room and laid me on his bed.

"Sweet dreams" he said kissing my forehead. I grabbed his wrist before he walked away and pulled him into the bed.

"It's cold in here" I mumbled snuggling into him.

"Haha ok I'll stay" he said stroking my hair.

Natsus POV
I walked Luce to her room, we couldn't stop laughing at how I had fallen over trying to get the skates off.

"I had fun" Luce said stopping at her door.

"Me too, maybe we should ask Juvia if you and I could help her clean the dance floor" I said spinning her around making her laugh. We locked eyes for a moment when my hand made its way to her cheek, gently caressing it. We lean in and soon lock lips. We part ways a while later only to get a breath. I rest my fore head on hers and smile.

"Goodnight Luce" I said not moving.

"Goodnight Natsu" she said kissing me goodnight and walking into her room. A big goofy smile appears on my lips as I walk to my room. I love you, Lucy