Chapter 6

Grays POV
We heard shouting coming from the kings Quarters so we decided to check it out. When we got closer I heard Lucy yell Juvias name so I ran into the room to watch the king drop her out the window. Without much thought I ran to the window and grabbed Juvias hand.

"I've got you!" I yelled down at her as I pulled her up.

"Gray-sama, run!" She yelled as she pulled me over to Lucy and Natsu.

"Where do you think you two are going? I own you!" The king yelled as he grabbed the two girls. They screamed as the king held them by the hair.

"Let them go" Natsu said calmly as his eyes turned red.

"Isn't that cute? You want to save your princess like she actually loves you" the king said confusing me.

"Huh?" Natsu said looking at me.

"You didn't know? The only reason she loved you was because that meant she didn't have to marry Gray and she knew I would be mad" the kings said as Lucy's eyes met Natsus.

Natsus POV
"Is that true Luce?" He asked as his eyes turned sad.

"N-Natsu, it was at first but-" she was cut off by the pain of the kings grip tightening on her hair.

"Leave them be!" I yelled getting my prince on by pulling out my sword and pointing it to the king.

"How dare you point that sword at me. Natsu my dear boy, if you want revenge stop him!" He yelled as his finger pointed to my direction.

"Natsu?" I asked looking at my friend who's turned on me.

"I'm sorry Gray, but I can't even trust you in this cruel world" he said before charging at me, his expression blank.

Lucy's POV
This isn't Natsu, I have to snap him out of it some how... This isn't right I thought and turned to Juvia. She nodded her head and kicked the king where it hurts.

"Ahh why you little!" He yelled dropping me and slamming Juvia into the wall.

"Juvia" Gray said turning to my friend who was trying to get out of my fathers choke hold.

"Help her I've got Natsu" I said and he only nodded before charging for the king.

"Please Natsu listen" I said as I slowly walked over to him as I concentrated on his lifeless eyes.

"Stay back!" He hissed making me pause slightly before continuing again.

"I'm sorry Natsu, the things the king said wasn't entirely true. I love, I have even since our eyes met. I was hoping that the king would accept my feelings but he had other plans so, take your revenge" I said surrendering to him as I bowed my head.

"Luce" I heard before I got tackled into a hug.

"N-Natsu" I stutter as I stare into his eyes.

"I love you too!" He yelled before nuzzled into my hair. I hug him back with a smile planted on my face.

"I know" I said as our eyes met, he placed a hand on my face and kissed me. Warm tears went down the side of my cheeks as he said those 5 words.

"Will you marry me Luce?" He asked after breaking the kiss.

"Yesss!" I yelled at him as I tackled him to the ground.

"Natsu get Lucy out of here!" Juvia yelled causing me to fall out of my excitement.

"Ok" Natsu said nodding as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me out. I kicked my legs and threw my arms around trying to break free but it was no use. We got out side but Natsu kept running.

"Wait Juvia and Gray-" I wasn't able to finish because of the explosion behind us.

"What was that?" Natsu asked concerned as we looked at the blazing castle behind us.

"Juvia?!"

Thank you all!
This story is nearly at an end and it has been a looonnnngggg time since I updated sorry! I would like to thank all of you awesome Fairy Tail members out there who have been liking my book and I hope this chapter was worthy of your time. ^-^

Till next time my butterfrees!
-pokemon1oadvanced