Maxi: Bad Influence

MAXI:BAD INFLUENCE
I tiredly made my way up the stairs to the lifeguard tower, I had been up all night writing essays for uni. Even though my boyfriend Maxi was a lifeguard I had only met two of his colleagues, Jesse the Bra Boy and Harrison the old trainee from New Zealand. I wasn't dressed to impress that's for sure, I was wearing grey sweatpants, a plain white shirt and my extremely dirty converse, which used to be white. My hair was in a messy bun with my sunnies balanced on my head.
I haphazardly knocked on the door to be met with a tan face and a set of sparkling white teeth.
"Hi darlin, I'm Harries how can I help you today?" said the young David Hasselhoff, flashing me his pearly whites.
"Ummm I was wondering if you know where Maxi is? I have a bunch if stuff to give to him' I said gesturing to the duffle bag I was carrying.
"Well you're in luck he's just through here" replied Harries opening the door for me to come in.
I went inside to see Maxi and other lifeguards watching over the water and exchanging friendly banter
"Oi Maxi, you've got someone here to see you" said Harries.
All the lifeguards momentarily whipped around to see me before going back to watching over the water. Maxi made his way over to me and enveloped me into a hug before saying "babe what are you doing here? You look like shit, shouldn't you be home asleep?".
"Well I would be but you're an idiot and left your shit at my place last" I yawned before continuing "night so I came to give it to you" I said pointing to the purple Sportsgirl duffle bag I was carrying. "I also have your washing and your leftovers for lunch" I said matter of factly before leaning forward and pecking him on the lips. By now most of the boys attention in the tower had shifted to me.
"Okay everyone this is the most beautiful, amazing, helpful  and smart girl, (y/n) who happens to be my girlfriend and (y/n) these are my fellow lifeguards Chappo, Whippit, Harries and my boss Hoppo" Maxi proclaimed with a big smile as I waved at everyone before having to yawn again.
"As Maxi said I'm (y/n), this doofuses girlfriend" I said pointing at Maxi before saying with a smile "it's nice to finally meet the people who have to put up with this idiot more than me, I feel sorry for all of you and don't envy you one bit". At my statement Maxi clutched his heart sinking to his knees while everyone else cracked a smile and laughed, while I yawned yet again.
"Well I best be off to hell, oops I mean uni, it was nice meeting all of you" I proclaimed before yawning several more times.
As I was walking out I felt hands snake around my waist pulling me back "(y/n) you're way to tired to drive right now, it's dangerous, stay here for a while" Maxi said suddenly serious.
"I have class to get to Maxi, I'm not even that tired" my sentence faded away as I yawned completely contradicting my last words.
"See you're tired stay here for a bit and sleep, I'm sure Hoppo and the boys won't mind and as for your class who cares your life is more important than some stupid lecture or whatever" Maxi's voice was laced with care and as I looked around the faces of the lifeguards were nodding and agreeing with Maxi.
"You're such a bad influence on me ya know that but I guess missing one class will be okay, anyways its Mr Halliberg's class and last time I had him he told me off for bringing the wrong textbook and I told him that he could stick his stupid textbook up his fat ass" I said as the boys doubled over in laughter.
Maxi sat down a chair and said "c'mere sleepy head" as he gestured for me to come closer before wrapping his arms around me and sitting me on his lap so that my head was in the crook of his neck, he took my sunnies of my head and pocketed them before gently rubbing my back and telling me to sleep. The boys then continued to ask Maxi about our relationship and so forth. Hoppo had let Maxi stay on tower duty all day so that he could look after me.
5 hours later
I woke up with a start hearing a bunch of yelling.
"Jeez Maxi be kind and share some food it smells so good!" I heard somebody yell.
"Yeah gimme some, help a bra boy out (y/n's) cooking is the best especially her chicken stir fry" I heard who I was guessing was Jesse yell due to the while bra boy thing.
Slowly I opened my eyes and looked around to see a group of guys around Maxi pestering him. I was curled up in a comfy chair on the other side of the room, I hadn't even remembered falling asleep. i looked at the clock which revealed to me that it was 1 o'clock I suddenly remembered that I had uni I jumped up yelling "shit!", and in turn startled all the lifeguards who turned to look at me.
I raced up to Maxi and gave him a kiss on the lips before saying "I've gotta run babe, I've missed out on more classes than planned".
Before I had a chance to collect my belongings and race out of the tower Maxi grabbed my arm saying "chill babe, I called all your teachers and said that you were sick so your day is pretty much free now, so you can spend the day with me if you know what I mean because Hoppo said I can leave early" winking at me.
"Trent Maxwell, you are such a bad influence on me" I said before collecting my belongings and dragging Maxi out of the lifeguard tower.