Multiple Lifeguards: Indecent Assault

MULTIPLE LIFEGUARDS: INDECENT ASSAULT

Loosely based on Season 9 Episode 12 of Bondi Rescue

(Y/N) was celebrating, she had just bought an apartment on Campbell parade. Her new place was less than a 5 minute walk from the beach and had stunning views of Bondi. It had been her dream to live together near the beach and now she had finally done it. She had been born and raised in Western Sydney but (Y/N)'s family owned a sort of holiday house in Bondi. (Y/N) was pretty a much local after spending countless weekends and holidays there.

(Y/N) had decided that there was no better celebration than going down to the beach for a swim and quick tan. When she arrived she quickly put her stuff down and ventured in between he red and yellow flags and into the cool water. As (Y/N) jumped into a wave she felt a hand trail up her leg and brush her upper thigh, she immediately turned around saying "What the fuck?" 

As she turned around a buff guy put both his hands up and spoke, "Sorry 'bout that, I dropped my bracelet." Giving him the benefit of the doubt (Y/N) nodded before speaking,

"Yeah just don't do that again please, it's disgusting."

(Y/N) swam away, not realising that the guy was following slowly. As Simone dove into a wave she felt a hand trail up her thigh and grope her crotch. Her breath hitched and opened her eyes wide, causing water to rush into her mouth and up her nose. She spluttered getting up and saw the same guy as before, "You're fucking revoulting, you know that right?" She questioned before swimming away again in the hopes of getting to shore to tell the lifeguards.

The guy followed her again and as she was wading to shore the guy grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist tightly causing the girl to whirl around and try pull it out of his grip. "I'm new here" He said gripping her wrist tighter, causing her to wince slightly.

(Y/N) ignored him as she shrugged out of his grip, she was doing everything in her power to stop herself from punching the guy square in the jaw. She'd rather let the police deal with him.

She approached a lifeguard and spoke, "I need your help."

"Sure thing, I'm Kerrbox, what's up?" He replied,

"There's a guy in the surf who like full on groped me and was like getting all touchy." (Y/N) said and almost immediately he pulled out his radio and said something into it before returning to the woman.

"What did he look like?" He questioned,

"About 6'1 and super built, he's bald and wearing a pair of green boardies. He's got like a tattoo sleeve on his left arm and a green dragon tattooed on his back." Simone answered,

"He's standing near those 2 girls now" (Y/N) continued pointing to the guy. Kerrbox said something else on the radio and told the woman that the cops had been called.

"Can you tell me what happened?" He queried,

"I was jumping into a wave and felt someone's hand like brush all the way up from my leg to my thigh and like full on turned around and asked him what he was doing. He said that he had dropped his bracelet or something like that and I gave him the benefit of the doubt and we tried to get away from him. Then when I diving into a wave I felt someone like grope me and I told him off and we started swimming to shore. When we were walking to the beach he grabbed my wrist and said something about being new." (Y/N) told him, shuddering at the memory.

(Y/N) showed the lifeguard her wrist which had a visible hand mark on it. Her wrist was bruised and slightly swollen, 

"You should head up to the tower so you can confirm the guy and also get some ice on that wrist of yours. Don't worry tho we're gonna catch this guy." Kerrbox said reassuringly and the woman nodded and thanked him.

//

(Y/N) made her way to the lifeguard tower, climbed the steps and knocked on the door. The door opened to reveal a lifeguard who introduced himself as Harries who ushered her in.

"Take a seat here and Maxi will get the cctv up so you can find the guy on camera. I'll go get you some ice for your wrist." Harries told (Y/N) who agreed and sat down next to the light haired male. 

"There he is, right there and that's me. This is when he first brushed my leg and thigh and said he was looking for his bracelet." (Y/N) said causing Maxi to zoom into the tattooed guy who was clearly not looking for a bracelet. 

Harries had arrived with the ice pack and handed it to (Y/N) who placed it on her throbbing wrist and thanked the lifeguard who was now watching the footage. 

Maxi followed the guy as he followed (Y/N) in the water and the 3 watches as he grabbed her in the wave and grabbed her wrist before finding him in present time and watching his every movement. 

"He's just done it again", Harries scoffed speaking into his radio. Harries soon went undercover in the surf to talk to the other girls who had been indecently assaulted.

The cops soon arrived at the tower and Maxi showed them the footage an (Y/N) gave her side of the story. Soon enough she saw the guy being escorted away by the police and bid goodbye to the lifeguards and thanked them for all of their help.

//

The man was charged with aggravated indecent assault, (Y/N) put the situation in the past and began decorating her new apartment. Soon she became friends with most of the lifeguards, after seeing them most days when she took her morning run on Bondi Beach. 

actually think that this oneshot started out sort of ok but finished hella weak