Hoppo: Make it Up to You

HOPPO: MAKE IT UP TO YOU

this chapter is slightly explicit

Loosely based on Season 3 Episode 9 of Bondi Rescue

It was valentines day and Bruce was waiting for his wife, (Y/N) to get ready for their date. Bruce hadn't seen what his wife looked like as she forced him out of the room before she got ready. Hoppo was dressed smartly in a suit, fit with the early Valentine's present (Y/N) had given him that morning, matching cuff links and tie bar.

His breathing hitched when he saw his wife walk down the stairs of their home and towards him. Her dress looked absolutely stunning on her figure and (Y/N) looked like a model, her make up and hair was perfect and all the lifeguard could do was stare. At a glance you wouldn't guess that she worked as an emergency room nurse in one of Australia's busiest hospitals. Bruce could only imagine unzipping the fabric and ripping off the matching lingerie set he gave her in the morning as his eyes raked up and down his wife's body. He thought about kissing her supple lips before kissing down her soft skin and then heading south towards her wet, throbbing heat. He imagined her moans as he attached his mouth to her clit and gave her pleasure like no other man could. If things turned out fine tonight his imagination would come true.

Hoppo snapped out of his daydream as (Y/N) approached him, he linked their arms saying, "Shall we?" Before leading the love of his life out of their abode.

//

They had been driving for barely 10 minutes when Hoppo received a distressing phone call. There was a suspected bomb at Bondi. (Y/N) listened on silently as the voice of Harries was heard over the car speakers, Bruce finished the conversation quickly before trying to speak but (Y/N) spoke first.

"Babe, don't even think about apologising to me, it's your job as head lifeguard to oversee the situation. You have a duty of care to the public so don't you even dare even think about being sorry for this. If I suddenly got called into the ER you wouldn't take an apology from me Hop so please don't be sorry."

Bruce placed his free hand on (Y/N)'s thigh and squeezed it before speaking, "I promise I'll make it up to you."

It only took a couple of minutes for Bruce to drive to Bondi beach, he had considered dropping (Y/N) off at home but went against it, deciding to just get to the beach as quickly as possible and then get (Y/N) to drive home.

When they arrived at the beach the whole situation became even more real to the couple. There were police, bomb squad members and even defense force bomb experts. As Hoppo stopped the car (Y/N) leant over and kissed him sweetly, "Make sure to stay safe okay?"

The 2 got out of the car and Hoppo switched his suit jacket for his lifeguard jacket. "Of course sweetheart, I've gotta go. I love you."

"I love you to, now go and make sure to keep me updated "(Y/N) replied as Hoppo gave her one last kiss and a hug before walking towards Harries and Kyle. (Y/N) waved at the 2 before hopping in the car and riving home to wait for her husband.

//

It was about 3 hours later when Hoppo finally got home, Harries had given him a lift. When he walked in he saw (Y/N) laying on the couch, snuggling their dog, (D/N) (dogs name). She had changed out of her dress and into one of his t-shirts. The shirt had ridden up to reveal the lingerie Hoppo had bought her, when he saw he sighed to himself.

He walked into the living room where (D/N) was now awake and staring intently at Hoppo, "Down (D/N)" Hoppo said but the dog didn't budge.

He sighed again, "(D/N) c'mon I was ready to have a great night with your mum and then I got cockblocked hard by Bondi and now all I want to do is go to sleep with my wife and your mum. Cut your dad some slack (D/N)."

(Y/N) laughed, now awake, at Bruce's little rant as she sat up, rubbing (D/N)'s belly before standing up from the couch and embracing her husband, kissing him on the cheek.

"If it helps your pride you can carry me up the stairs?" (Y/N) said causing both of them to laugh before Hoppo picked her up bridal style and began waking up the stairs and into the bedroom.

"Also I thought you'd might like to know that I'm taking a day off work tomorrow, maybe you should call in sick tomorrow so you can make it up to me like you promised?"

//

The next day Hoppo definitely made it up to his wife, taking it upon himself to fuck her in almost every room of the house and giving her a limp which lasted a week.

Wrote this little piece quickly, so hope you enjoy even though the plot isn't that strong!!!